Reviews for Harry Potter and a Very Different Goblet of Fire
adafrog chapter 6 . 8/4
Lovely, thanks.
heffronma5 chapter 6 . 7/10
WOW 20 kids - Harry has always wanted a large family, but I think that this went a bit too far!
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 3/26
Perhaps Fleur's papa can get Sirius diplomatic immunity and a trial in France. He and Remus would probably prefer France anyway, given how hidebound and prejudiced the British magicals were. I'm sure Harry would love to get away from Dumbledore, and I'm betting it's off to Romania for Hermione and Charlie.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 3/26
Poor Fleur! It's a good thing a Veela's body pops back into shape quickly after childbirth. Still, 20 seems like way too many kids. Are they trying to make up for Britain's "Wizarding population slump" by themselves? It seems so. I guess Ginny and Colin are helping.

I really like your pairings. They seem very congenial, and I think getting out of Britain was great for Harry. Too much contact with Dumbledore is bad for one's health, it seems. Hogwarts must have been a lot calmer, too, without Draco and his dad stirring up trouble. All in all, things in Europe's magical community seem much improved.

Good story. It was fun.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 3/26
This demanding aspect of Hermione's personality - her incessant need to know Harry's personal business - really irritates me. What business is it of hers to know whether Harry and Fleur bonded (or shagged)? They already seem freaked out without her badgering them. Oh, and now she is in danger because she insisted on knowing the information.

So Dumbo was rebuffed from Charlie's as well as Fleur's and Harry's minds. Now three more people know of his illegal dealings. I hope he and Bill, helped by Poppy and Fleur, blow the whistle on Dumbo's illegal blocks on Harry's magic. They need to get this information to Madame Bones.

The bond proved lucky for Harry and Fleur, with the Giant Squid apparently recognizing her as Harry's bonded. It's a good thing, too, with murderous Dumbledore and his "rogue Merman." I hope Barty nails him ... although I don't expect it.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/26
Fleur was outraged when he told her how his life was at the Dursleys. She threatened revenge on "zoze peegs."

LOL! Maybe she could give Vern and "The Dud" the fireball treatment, after first blasting them with a targeted full dose of her allure and leaving them drooling like idiots. Then, while Petunia was howling like a Banshee, she could shove the three of them into Harry's cupboard and lock the door. Hey, it works for me!

Hermione and Charlie ... Interesting! Being the earthy, outdoorsy type and a dragon tamer to boot, he probably finds Hermione's more natural beauty and intelligence appealing - unlike Ron, who prefers "eye candy" and isn't interested in brains (until he needs someone to do his homework for him). Poor Luna. I love her, especially with either Harry or Neville; she certainly deserves better than Ron.

Dark Dumbledore, indeed. I hope he is strangled by his own beard. I'm concerned about Harry and Fleur bonding. In addition to being too young, it sounds like her life is now in danger if anything happens to Harry. Then again, perhaps being bonded to him will give her an edge in keeping him safe. The second task is worrisome, because Harry isn't a good swimmer (without gillyweed), if I remember correctly, and Fleur failed to "rescue" her hostage. Not good at all. DumDum's meddling could be deadly to both, although your "teaser" offers hope.
good lord, 20!? i wouldnt be surprised if this was sparta...
dandraft15 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
wow, um...you got a beta? um yeah..
noylj chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
What about mollie?
MessyBrownCurls chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
whii wow dear tht was good... i guess fleur was compensating for the only existant potter i e was harry... never will potters see such a day
Saissa chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
Great send off for Albus the manipulative Dork!
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Since pregnancy spells didnt work why not go for sterlization after enough cyildren?
AppleSpongeCake chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
Well, this was not what I expected when I clicked on the link to your story. Here's some comments and questions on what I did get.
1). What happened to Ron? I know sometimes he was a git in the books and movies, but weren't we all idiotic pubecent teenagers once? (Or mabye you haven't hit that stage, I don't really know you.) I like Ron, and really think his isone of the most average people in the entire story. He isn't a hero, or really smart, or handsome, or rich, or funny, or popular, or good at sports, or even well-dressed. He's just a normal person, who is subject to idiocy and hormones like the rest of the human populace I'm not saying that this ruined the story, butI just don't see him as a completely insufferable git to the core.
2). I can't even begin to start on this. I can't ever see Dumbledore being in-character, and being this dark. I know Dumbledore was manipulative, and that he was a senile old coot at times, but he would never decide, 'Yep, I want Harry dead so I can have his money. And, I should probably k6ill all his friends, family, aquaintances, House-mates, stalkers, fangirls, teachers, enemies, admirerers, connections, pets, crushes, ex-girlfriends, haters, supporters and followers, because they know I, the great Albus Dumbledore, accidentally let it slip that I knew a little secret that Harry shouldn't know.' Just... yeah. He's just... not...
*Sigh*
But seriously, The manipulative Dumbledore brought to light is something more like 'I'm going to keep some secrets, tell a few lies, keep a bit of information tucked away, and do it all to help the wizarding word. And it really sucks that Harry had to be dragged into it, but it happened.'
Please don't take this the wrong way, I loved the story, I just didn't like those two caracterizations.
cerberus321 chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
this was a great read. especially the last chapter. very entertaining
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2015