Reviews for Harry Potter and a Very Different Goblet of Fire
Amazed reader chapter 6 . 5/15
Omg that was such a good story I think this is definitely gonna go on my reread list
Blazeb79 chapter 6 . 5/11
Ok, ok good story.20 kids ouch ! Lol fun story.
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 5/11
Isn't charlie like 20something and hes with a 15 year old...um...ok creepy but lets just move on shall we.
aradia1967 chapter 6 . 2/16
twenty kids poor fleur
Son Of Fellblood chapter 6 . 1/13
Love it. Love everything about it. This story is adorable. And it's just that, a Story. The way you write makes it seem like your telling a tale of two people in love, not a long carefully written novel. And that just makes it all the more charming. Thank you for writing this.
Loveandpower chapter 6 . 1/4
I sort of feel bad for Fleur ahaha
Loveandpower chapter 1 . 1/3
Well that escalated quickly xD...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
man my story will be great the tourntment will never happen in fact the bond will destory tom and ruin that gay dark lord plots and plans and oh yea it will be like harry's bond but it will finish all the way unlike you who did my story will be finish
Calebros chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
well I like the plot of the story so far, but it is way too rushed and that kind of ruins everything
adafrog chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
Lovely, thanks.
heffronma5 chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
WOW 20 kids - Harry has always wanted a large family, but I think that this went a bit too far!
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
Perhaps Fleur's papa can get Sirius diplomatic immunity and a trial in France. He and Remus would probably prefer France anyway, given how hidebound and prejudiced the British magicals were. I'm sure Harry would love to get away from Dumbledore, and I'm betting it's off to Romania for Hermione and Charlie.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
Poor Fleur! It's a good thing a Veela's body pops back into shape quickly after childbirth. Still, 20 seems like way too many kids. Are they trying to make up for Britain's "Wizarding population slump" by themselves? It seems so. I guess Ginny and Colin are helping.

I really like your pairings. They seem very congenial, and I think getting out of Britain was great for Harry. Too much contact with Dumbledore is bad for one's health, it seems. Hogwarts must have been a lot calmer, too, without Draco and his dad stirring up trouble. All in all, things in Europe's magical community seem much improved.

Good story. It was fun.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
This demanding aspect of Hermione's personality - her incessant need to know Harry's personal business - really irritates me. What business is it of hers to know whether Harry and Fleur bonded (or shagged)? They already seem freaked out without her badgering them. Oh, and now she is in danger because she insisted on knowing the information.

So Dumbo was rebuffed from Charlie's as well as Fleur's and Harry's minds. Now three more people know of his illegal dealings. I hope he and Bill, helped by Poppy and Fleur, blow the whistle on Dumbo's illegal blocks on Harry's magic. They need to get this information to Madame Bones.

The bond proved lucky for Harry and Fleur, with the Giant Squid apparently recognizing her as Harry's bonded. It's a good thing, too, with murderous Dumbledore and his "rogue Merman." I hope Barty nails him ... although I don't expect it.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Fleur was outraged when he told her how his life was at the Dursleys. She threatened revenge on "zoze peegs."

LOL! Maybe she could give Vern and "The Dud" the fireball treatment, after first blasting them with a targeted full dose of her allure and leaving them drooling like idiots. Then, while Petunia was howling like a Banshee, she could shove the three of them into Harry's cupboard and lock the door. Hey, it works for me!

Hermione and Charlie ... Interesting! Being the earthy, outdoorsy type and a dragon tamer to boot, he probably finds Hermione's more natural beauty and intelligence appealing - unlike Ron, who prefers "eye candy" and isn't interested in brains (until he needs someone to do his homework for him). Poor Luna. I love her, especially with either Harry or Neville; she certainly deserves better than Ron.

Dark Dumbledore, indeed. I hope he is strangled by his own beard. I'm concerned about Harry and Fleur bonding. In addition to being too young, it sounds like her life is now in danger if anything happens to Harry. Then again, perhaps being bonded to him will give her an edge in keeping him safe. The second task is worrisome, because Harry isn't a good swimmer (without gillyweed), if I remember correctly, and Fleur failed to "rescue" her hostage. Not good at all. DumDum's meddling could be deadly to both, although your "teaser" offers hope.