Reviews for Tea and Sympathy
Nate's Mum chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I really like your HOM universe, I would love it if you'd do more.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
And now you have got to continue with this thread! XD
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Loved that Severus finally met the famous aunt. I really love the character of her aunt. Love the last line also. Gotta love Ljalja. Did you notice how much I said "love?" Because I love the story of your Hermione and Severus. )
shadieladie chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love this story! You should expand it to do the dinner scene!
HP fan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
As usual, amazing! I LOVE HoM, are you going to make another sequel where Hermione and Snape get married? I would love to read it. :)
Katalina Resolute chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Just a quick grammar thing: I believe you meant to say that Severus loaned a handkerchief to Hermione, not leant, or have I missed the meaning of the sentence? The way you wrote it is exactly the way that Canadians pronounce it, so I suppose I can forgive you the transgression ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Lovely sequel! Very lovely! Bravo!
parisdamour chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
that was really sweet, although I would love to know what Sophia told Hermione that made her blush! cute one shot, i especially like it because Sophia has always been my favorite of Hermione's relatives!
Raider-K chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I really enjoyed this latest addition to HoM. I love seeing how Snape and Hermione are getting along with their family and friends. Honestly, I just love the dynamic of their relationship you've created and all those quiet, tender moments between the two. I have to say though, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I would LOVE to see a proposal! Please?
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Lovely and funny, as expected. Thank you for sharing it!
bluesnitch chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
hey thanks so much for writing a new chapter of hermione and snape's lives... i completely liked it... i check regularly if uv decided to continue with the story... plz consider writing a full length sequel... :) :)
Jess chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Great story. I liked Aunt Sophia, a very creative addition to the story. Just one negative, I'd have liked more Severus/Hermione interaction.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Aunt Sophia is awesome! Great job!
tigger2025643119 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Love. Pure and simple. I love it. I love this universe. I love Hermione and Severus and Hermione's family (especially Aunt Sophia - I'm so glad we've finally met her!)

Beautiful. Simple beautiful. )
bergerac chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
lovely little story from the story that i love so much!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »