Reviews for Tea and Sympathy
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Ooh for that last sentence. Lovely in all its parts, amazing and funny and realistic (I do seem to use that word a lot when talking about your fic). And it comes out only a day after I've read HoM, which is the added bonus, of course. Well done!
The Whisper chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This was amazing. I'm a huge fan of the Heart over Mind universe, your Snape and Hermione are just wonderful. After reading this continuation I know I would happily read about the rest of their lives together! So, if you don't mind dropping every other project you have on, and continuously writing these fics until my eyes fall out, that would be perfect ;-)

It was lovely to see another fic from you, thank you for such great entertainment once again.
notwritten chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I've enjoyed this. Keep smiling. :-)
duj chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
What, we don't get to see the dinner? That's a bit cruel.
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
you do realize that you will have to do the dinner now as well, right? You can't tease us like that and then leave us :P

nice story
DanniV chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I love your story and the universe you created with Heart over mind. I recently reread Heart over mind so was pleseantly surprised to find another little tidbit to enjoy. Please write more in this universe!
sunsethill chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
What a lovely little look back at one of my favorite worlds. Even after years of reading fanfiction, Heart and Mind is still one of my favorite stories. Aunt Sophia was lovely, but I think I liked the reference to Ljalja at the end the most! ;-)
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3