Reviews for Habits of a day
Love it. I know this is maybe a little too late, but I just found this story, any chance you would continue this? It would be a shame to not continue it, your story is really good.
lucyv chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
I just hope you will not abandon the story- it's really good.
lucyv chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
I've started re-reading this story and I've been enjoying it so much! Thanks for sharing it. I'm really glad you didn't give up on it
Luvtwismut chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
Still here and loving it! The puzzles are slowly forming a picture and I can't wait to see how it turns out! :-)
lndadew21 chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
I love this story. I know real life gets in the way as well as those pesky little negative reviewers, but i'd live to see how this story ends.
Pyejammies chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
Edward and Bella's history in intertwined.
Pyejammies chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
I wonder why Edward is so compelled to be with Bella when she holds such bad memories for him?
Pyejammies chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Edward does seem a selfish mess. He seems to only communicate through sex.
Pyejammies chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
I love the first paragraph of this chapter.
Pyejammies chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Edward shouldn't leave Bella on her own, they should support each other.
Pyejammies chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
That must have been painful forf Edward to recall how Christmas once was for him.
Pyejammies chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
so, Edward's family were searching for him on the wrong side of town and were killed?
Pyejammies chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
So Renee had another family having discarded Bella in the park?
Pyejammies chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
I thought Emmett was going to tell Bella that he'd found her father but, no, it was her mother.
Pyejammies chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
This is very intriguing. I'm putting the pieces together but there are still gaps which need to be filled.