Reviews for Singin' a Different Tune
Elyse chapter 31 . 3/6/2005
Nice story. Spot/Kieran is so cool! I like him and Singah. Blink is soo evil in this story! What happened after Spot beat the crap out of Bacon? I love the whole ring thing with the two hands and a heart. Race is very funny after the triplets are born, about only wanting one. Did he and Half-Pint remain newsies as well? There are just a few things I have issues with. In the beginning, Spot said he had morals and wouldn't steal someones girl, but then he took Singah from Blink. How'd Singah know she was pregnant if she wasn't with Spot that long? How'd Trolley know that Creamer was talking about his sister? There are tons of people from Philly that fit that description. I'm so glad that they did find each other, though. How'd Singah know she was losing the baby and wouldn't they want to take her to see a doctor, even though Fast knew a little, just to be on the safe side? Why'd Spot stay a newsie cause he's getting older and how did he and Singah manage to support a growing family with their income? Why would they teach Maire to fight and everything, living a newsie life, instead of moving to somewhere safer to raise a kid? How'd Blink get out of the lodging house once Rae trapped him in a room? What happened to Patch's mom and why does she seem to hate Maire so much? Sorry, I just question a lot of stuff all the time. I really do like your story. Leaving a cliff hanger there at the end, now I really want to read the sequel! Good job!
falco chapter 31 . 9/22/2002
omgomgomg that was sooooo good. i loved that last line (they never wanted to sing a different tune) v. v. v. v. good. SOOO MANY BABIES * hits head with a baby doll* u HAVE to write a sequel make blink EXTRA evil wahahahahahahaha loves you singah and i LOVE rae kellys stories there so GOOD keep on writin people keep fanfiction alive (EVEN THO THEY TOOK AWAY MY GREENDAU SLASH EEEEVVIIILL)
falco chapter 25 . 9/22/2002
ITS SPOT DAMMIT NOT KIERAN ARGARGARGARG awsome story tho *falls off chair and rolls around*
Tiger17 chapter 31 . 9/8/2002
Meow,wow great story hope to see the sequel up soon
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
wow WOW! I was moved! that was a beautiful story {sniffle}. Keep writing, cya at school!
Chachi1 chapter 31 . 8/16/2002
Your story is amazing! i can't wait to read the sequel if you do in fact write one! oh! and if you have more stories can you please send them to me? my email is ... thanks so much! i love your writing.. you really do capture the characters! great job! ttyl!
Hannah chapter 31 . 8/6/2002
I think that was a GREAT story!
sab1 chapter 31 . 3/28/2002
holy shit! that was GREAT! i luved it and now... I'mm gonna read the sequel lol.
Rabbit chapter 6 . 3/28/2002
Good Lord Singah! What a mouth you have!
Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
*hops on to the scene wearing Skittery's pink shirt* Pink is soooo not a boy's color... Anyway... Hi Singah! I haven't read much- bad Rabbit, BAD!- But I like it so far! Bad Spot, girlfriend stealer! Kid Blink should beat his spotty rear! _
Mushtmblr chapter 31 . 3/25/2002
*sigh* That was fantastic...bound to go down in the newsie-fanfic hall of fame!
Joanna chapter 30 . 3/22/2002
i really like the ending! that metaphor u used about their lives being a song and them not wanting the tune to change was extremely creative. i can't wait for the sequel ;)
Fastdancr chapter 30 . 3/22/2002
awww...the story is ending *sniff* I love it and you gotta write a sequel or else Rae and I will hold Spot hostage till you do...hehehe *then runs away from wooden spoon, lol* Anyways, great job and can't wait for the sequel
Carlie chapter 30 . 3/22/2002
Yay! Good ending...Do I detect a sequel? :), I hope so cause that was great! I like the part: 'out from under Singah's watchful eye and heavy spoon' he he. Couldn't help but put that one in eh? Well keep writin, and don't stop now! Carlie
NYCgurl15 chapter 3 . 3/22/2002
Hey! Your story is good so far! I dunno if anyone told you yet, but "If I loved you," Is from the Rogers and Hammerstein movie, Carousel! It's a beautiful song!

I was wondering if you'd like to read my ff? It's called, "Every breathing moment from now."

Keep up the good work!