Reviews for One Shot
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I choose to believe he lived and they both realized that they were meant for each other.
ely1603 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I loved the arrangements of the different parts and the bits where the shooter is mentioned :) I first thought she was thinking of a past event :) at some points I thought of it as aditionnal scenes to S6/09 :) your style and language is excellent... I will read more of your fics for sure! Thanks for the emotions :) and that means something written by a bookseller ;-)
Kizabeth chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wonderful story, although Booth getting shot makes it a bit sad. :(
bookwormlady chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Is there any way I could sweet talk you into expanding this? I mean, come on! You left Booth shot!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
oh yes I want more. I gotta know what happens.
lives in the now chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
It's very good, just as is.
devoted2clois chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Please...you must continue this! please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please, dont make me beg!
BandBfan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hi there,

I don't want to be greedy,I know you have alot going on in FF world but I really need to hear more on this story!

Thanks Colleen,

Cindy
theheartslogic26 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Great, Great, Great, Great Ending! Totally unexpected! but that's why i love it!
WhiteRose621 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I was reading and completely expecting her to die then Booth comes in and gets shot and I swear, my heart stopped...though that could be the effects of a long day. Either way, brilliant!
daisy07 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow, that was wonderfully written, loved how you slowly increased the tension. Actually I really expected Booth to discover the shooter and deal with him without her even realising. Excellent.
EmmyMayyy chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
WOW! That was absolutely amazing, darling. I think you wrote that beautifully. Perfect.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh no, Grey, you can't leave it there! He can't die, although I'm sure he would be glad to die for her as he has told her. Please don't leave it there.
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
OMGosh...
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Absolutely fantastic description of Brennan studying the bones. I could picture every bit of it as it happened. I love how her mind is torn in different directions but she manages to bring her focus back to the bones. Excellent descriptions of the sniper's detachment. Loved Booth's thoughts about Brennan, that he acknowledged his heart was not literally torn, the line of time they'd spent together, his selfishness, them. I also like that Brennan ignores the phones in what I perceive to be self preservation. This end is incredibly dramatic and sudden. I love it. I love that out of all the time they've spent apart, he shows up at this very moment. My sincere hope is that you continue this story with both of them surviving! This chapter is just too awesome to stand alone.