Reviews for Forced
innocent as far as you know chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
someone slinking towards his tent, eh? ...
Update soon!
sweets1111 chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Just wondering if you were planning to write again because I would love to read more ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
This chapter was excellent! Your beta's help made reading easier. I love your characters and their response to their environment. So sad you never completed your story as you seems to have to plot figured out. I doubt you ever see this as it has been years since your last update. Your writing improved so much! Was this just an exercise in English for you? We, your reader, lose.
Rene chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Would love to see where this is going. Great story!
Trinideanfan chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
I just found this gem and I loved it! Hope you update sooner rather than later ;)
Zyra chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Because of your mention of your German-English I will give you a german review.

Ich liebe deine Geschichte! Sie ist mit so viel Gefühl und Einfühlungsvermögen geschrieben, dass es einem die wundervolle Chance gibt, regelrecht in der Story aufzuleben daran teilzunehmen. Du beschreibst das Gefülschaos von Spock und Christine so intensiv, dass ich mich richtig gut in die Situation der beiden Charaktere hineinversetzt fühle. Ich bin richtig am mitfiebern! Und genau das macht eine richtig gute Story aus. Der Leser findet sich selbst wieder in der Geschichte und kann sich mit den Charakteren identifizieren. Mach weiter so! :)

Hach ich kann es kaum erwarten das neue Kapitel zu lesen.

greez Zyra
Jael73 chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
Worth waiting for! Pant, pant, pant!
Nocturnias chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
A beautiful, hot chapter! Thank you for the update.
celticmusebooks chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
Another great chapter, I like the way things are moving. Can't wait for the story to continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
AHHHGHGHGHGH! I need MORE!
T'Lu chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
I like this a lot. It's a new take on the theme of them getting stranded together and Spock coming to his senses and everyone lives happily ever after. This one has a rockier start for them. And I know there's going to be trouble from old Kanar. Please don't make us wait too long to find out.
Jael73 chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
The dialogue at the end seems out-of-character, especially for Spock. Keep it up, though!
Nadja chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Thank you so much for updating, that was great. Hope you don't let us wait that long for the next update ;-)
Ray103 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Really pleased this has been updated, have been waiting for a new chapter, and not disappointed.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »