Reviews for Brown Bagged
JimChou chapter 1 . 3/12
So much fun and cuteness in so few words! Great! I can really see them that way in an actual episode! Good that Peter didn't throw the apple at Neal instead of the crumpled foil! You can only imagine how guilty he would have felt... and then trying to explain it to El...
CaskettLover1969 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hehe, that was funny. Playing with food like kids, I could so imagine them doing that. Thanks for the laugh!
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
LOL! Loved this! Oh boys! :)
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Hahhaha! xD

Brilliant stuff!
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
El appreciates Neal's great palate and she knows better than to give him carrot sticks. Cute story, late reader.
Lauri3n chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is really funny! I'm with Neal, egg salad all the way!
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Epic Vignette is Epic

SO CUTE! I loved it. I'm a big fan of White Collar cuteness, especially since there's such an abundance of angst in this fandom. Thanks for brightening everyone's day. :D
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
*snort* These two crack me up! I don't understand Caffrey's aversion to deviled ham. I like it, too! Fois gras? Blech. :D

Very nicely done. :)

I'm worried about these guys after the summer finale. :(
yellowrose900 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Very cute. This was a great story, had me laughing. I can see this happening on the show.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Haha this was epic. This was so awesome, I think it should be in part of an episode.
Wenwalke chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
That was very cute and well written. Thank you so much for sharing. Wendy
Wondo chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Loved it. I can really see El packing the carrots and apple for Peter. She won't let him have sugar on oatmeal!
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Very glad to see you've dipped your tow into WC fandom!

Need longre stories, please *G*
Cathy chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Very cute. I can picture this scene in a regular episode. Oh, Neal never wears a watch. Except for that nice FBI knockoff with the transmitter.
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Wait—what? You got chips and cookies?" Peter frowned. He peeked back into his lunch bag. "I got carrot sticks and an apple." cute! I just love P and N banter about everyday silly stuff!