Reviews for Your Eyes Told Me
Terra-Wendy chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
awww so cute
Lady Blackwater chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This fic was too sweet. I love tender Blackwater lemons like this one. Beautiful writing, good job. _
Lady Blackwater chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
ABarbieStory chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
that was entirely to good to be a one shot!
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow loved this one-shot.
latina-pr chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Sexy ending to a fun story.

You wrote Jake to be an almost gigolo of sorts. ;)

Keep up the good work.
hilja chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This was so hot! Loved Jake's everlasting crush on Leah, how he had been true to her in his heart all this time (even if he had turned inot a jerk otherwise). Great work!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Love it.
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Awesome AU story...really well written, great plot and really hot. I loved when Jake finally realized who the mystery girl was...please write more Blackwater.
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Thats was hot... and sweet and- *looks over shoulder to find a shirtless Jacob Black smirking, leaning against the wall* - fucking drop dead sexy.

Urgg! Jacob Black is such a good looking prick...! It's not fair that he can be an asshole and I'd still fall for his bullshit...

*Seth growls* 0_ Ohhh... I didn't mean it Sethy! *rubs the tense in his shoulders and kisses his back* You will always be my WILF! *Seth smirks and throws Jacob B the finger, earning a panty soaking growl from the Alpha*

*giggles* Woopss I tend to get carried away when it comes to the boys.

Anyho Loved it and I am glad you have converted to the 'dark side' MWHAHAHA! Blackwater 4 ever baby! *high fives you*

The lemon was delicious and now I am in search of some lemonade!

Keep up the good work! The WILF girls need you to write blackwater and spread the message of free love and not imprint blindness... for your particpation all the Wolf Pack can't wait to meet you!

Embry: I can't wait to meet the new convert. I bet she's sexy dude!

Quil: Get lost man, you had the last one *pushes Embry* It's my turn to ravish the ladies!

Sam: Cut it out, both of you!

Embry: *rolls eyes* Whatever man.

Jake: No one is doing shit! I am Alpha I get first choice!

Quil: No fair man! I want to show them my love to...

Embry: Shut up Quil you idiot... hey... where the hell is Paul and Seth?

Jake: *growls* Paul is in Chicago at the Twilight Convention and Seth went to Australia!

Quil: Cool!

Jake: *Slaps Quil upside the head* You dumbass... Paul's gone to meet one of the WILF girls and Seth's gone to see Ses!

Quil: Awww man! *rubs head* Ses was my favourite too...

Embry: Later loser's... *pushes the wolves out of the way to get to your door first*

KNOCK KNOCK!