Reviews for Alone
Anyonymous chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
LOVED IT! Made me cry at the end, which was very unusual and surprising since I'm not really emotional. Was a wonderful story- please continue writing. I love your stories! Your fanfics are truly amazing!
Arsa Stanleia chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
genuine.

None, other than the Russian
assassin standing in the
shadows.

Ah, I like these two sentences. Makes me wanna cry :')
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Oh my gosh.

This is wonderful. I think you really hit the "gritty and dark" right on the head.

You set this story up with the right degree of realism and waiting and Yassen's nerves being set on edge and his WAITING.

And then you brought in this bombshell. Which had to come. Alex was here and he wanted so desperately to be able to work with Alex, but he also knew what he had to do.

And it would have ended up alright, but that idiot had to go shooting the place up... and hitting Alex.

D8

I'm so glad that they could have that affectionate banter, though, until the very end. And that Yassen could make things easier, faster, and more painless.

And he would attend the funeral as one of the few people who actually cared. Jack and Tom and Yassen. Not many people. Too few, after everything that the kid's gone through.

But oh so saaaaaad! You wrote this one very, very well.

Sapphireswimming
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
*sobs* that was so sad...yet beautiful...yet sad...*sobs some more*

it was so upsetting that Alex died because he saved Yassen TT_TT

i loved the emotions, Yassen was exactly how i'd imagine him and i especially loved that Yassen left the decryption device behind so that Alex wouldn't have died for nothing, and that he didn't leave him to suffer for 20 minutes, and that he went to his funeral

basically this entire fic was awesome, and perfect

:')
Blissful Winter chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Every time I read this I want to cry. I can imagine Alex smiling like a child, even so close to death. This is just so beautifully written...*grabs tissue*
craizypet chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
awww... i love it. it is sad and touching and perfect. absolutely perfect. amazingly well done, congrats!
InLoveWithAFairytale chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Wow... just, wow...

Alex did not deserve such a painful ending.

Yassen held Alex's hand tightly. He could not wait here for twenty minutes. There was no time. And yet, he could not leave Alex to die alone.

"It won't be that long," he promised, blinking away the irritating moisture in his eyes. "You'll be fine. I'm here with you."

Forgive me, Yassen thought as he pulled the trigger with his other hand

O_o

I teared up at this *sniffles*

Its just so... sad

I currently am at loss for words right now, incase you hadn't already realised - take it as a complement

There would be a state funeral with flowers and tears, but none of the mourners would be genuine.

None, other than the Russian assassin standing in the shadow

Brilliant ending.

Overall, great characterisation, great idea, and cheers for making me speechless.

Well done ;)
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I personally think this story deserves an 'Awwww' because of the pure cuteness between Yassen and Alex.

I think you've done the characters very well and it is a believable story :)
Captain Chirpov chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
*giggles* Alex dies! *grins evilly* I like it when Alex dies. I actually just wrote a fic where Alex dies by Yassen's hand! Loved it!
writertron chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
*sniff* this is really sad... but strangely beautiful. amazing work
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Aww, bye Alex! I like that Yassen has mercy, even if he really does not want to shoot Alex. Stupid man who gutted him with the shot! Nicely done :)

~Deso
Mainn chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
WOW! That was fantastic. It made me want to cry. Fantasticaly well done. I will read more from you in the future. *sob* it was so sad..
jesusfreak100percent chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Noooo!

That is a horrible story. I love it.

All your stories are great... don't stop!
LittleShush chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I love this. Is probably one of the most well written and heartbreaking fan-fics I've read.

The one line,

"You stupid, stupid boy"

That right there, as well as being absolutely devastating, summed up the relationship I believe was between Alex and Yassen perfectly. I also love the fact alex only admit he was hurt to Yassen, you hear so little in the actual books, of him vocalising pain that it makes it touching. And the fact he admitted it to the person he promised to kill in the very beginning was a real representation, (In my opinion anyway) of the way Alex had grown between 14 and 19.

This was beautifully written and I very much look forward to reading more of your work. Keep it up,

H x