Reviews for In Vivo
ScarletBloomSword chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You got to be... kiddin' me.

Well, I'm not sick or what really
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I loved it.

Freaking loved it.

Probably more than I should have LOL.
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awesome, and terribly terrible sickening...Hahaha, yeah, maybe this wasn't the best thing to read right before going to bed...-.-

Oh well, nightmare of no nightmare, this was really well (yet horribly *shudder*) well written! Just one or two cringe worthy moments...-.- Just one or two...
sarcasticrainbow chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Damn, this is probably one of the oddest things I've read in a long time. And I just sat through reading a three, four bad Kindgom Hearts vore fics.

Glad to see that I met someone who is probably as odd as me. This little fic made me smile.
Kimmimaru chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
OMG! OMG! I loved it! It's taken me a while...but maybe ive found someone who is as sick as me? Lol. Thanks, loved reading it.
uolexa chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
If only the author could have written something like this in her manga! No, I'm kidding, I probably wouldn't have been able to take it! But writen like this, it fits very well in the story and it is deliciously gore and perverted! thumbs up for another great story from you!
Cute Little Foxy chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!

O.O

I'm a little worried. I LOVED this fic . . . Is that disturbing? . I don't know why, but I love gory stories, even though I have a weak stomach when it comes to actually SEEING stuff like this.

But anyway, LOVE THIS!
tatsumi lover chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
wahhh...u make me can"t sleep. thise fanfic it"s so scary. u make more hate muraki. but i like the erotic since. i wilo wait 4 u"r another fanfic.
Sayomiii chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That was extremely detailed... I LOVE IT!XD This was an awesome story.
Suikorin chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Reading this story really reminds me of the activity of Unit 731 during WWII. To be honest, I feel a little sick after this which is strange considering that I've done dissections before. Of course, my specimen was dead, and we (students) prayed and thanked the person for letting us learn about the human body. He wasn't bleeding either. Maybe I'm too light hearted?

This story is one of the better written ones out there. It explains Muraki's insanity and his reasoning (as illogical as they were) of why he did what he did to Hisoka. Of course, though you have no beta, it doens't have a million mistakes so it's not difficult to read.

Seriously, I think I'm going to go puke.
Nihil Forem chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I've never read/watched Yami no Matsuei, but I couldn't resist reading this anyway (who could pass up such awesomely written gore and mind-fuckery?).

It's a very interesting concept for gore... Someone that can't be destroyed. Muraki was certainly as harsh and unrepentant as possible.

Makes me want to read the actual story to find out how much worse it actually is.

And the idea of his brother watching, immobile-that was pretty disturbing too. Awesome.

Oh, also... You should finish The Monster You Made. Unfinished business drives me crazy.
Kaze Kimizu chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Brilliant, and OH GOD YAY I LOVE THIS FANDOM. D

But ew. Medical stuff. I am shuddering like woah. x.x Then again, Muraki has always been the creepiest YnM character in my opinion. And. And. Shudder-city, man.

But oh god yay. D Brilliant and dark. I expect nothing less of a fantastic writer like you. _