Reviews for Insert implausible hunting yarn here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
...what did he do to Tom Sawyer? I'll kill him before Gareth gets him if Tom's not back.
Kallios the Scholar chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Interesting beginning. Though I was wondering if Skinner or Mina is going to come into the story...
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Pretty good fic there, nice mix of development and action, perfect for an introduction.

Quick question, however, your character has a grey suit with red waistcoat, and gold pocketwatch. Not only do you now have to worry about the Cliche Stick, but I am forced to wonder whether that is you normal attire, or whether it was a disguise acquired for more effective operation in the LoEG fandom?

Still, brilliant intro fic, and I can’t wait to see a follow-up.
The Layman chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh great, we've got another runner. Well, I hope he doesn't turn into another Willowe; that's the best I can do.
complexities chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Welcome to the Society! It's great to have you. Don't worry about "failing" your first mission; most of us have done that. The important thing is that you can write a well-paced story with a good sense of action. My only suggestion is that you try having a beta look out for spelling mistakes before you publish your next fic - I saw quite a few typos and/or misused words.
ProperDaveXD001 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Did you perchance enter the fandom Via Narnia? Or am I reading too much into that...

Welcome aboard Gareth!
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Short but sweet, a fine entry fic. Welcome Gareth.
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Almost impossible for me to get most of it without knowing the fandom - but that's good, since I like it when Society fics are more immersed in fandom.

And I'm sorry if I sound rude, but www . grammarbook punctuation / quotes . asp A lot of people make that mistake, don't worry, bugs me.

Welcome to the Society! -ish.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Cute. Not bad, not bad at all. Nice storyline, though I'm a little miffed you got to this fandom before me. Welcome to the Society, Gareth. Welcome.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Crazyloon99 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Hey Gareth... welcome to the Loony Bin.

Lovely first fic. The occasional typo, but that is forgiven. You managed to catch your first Sue/Stu... that's a lot better than me. I haven't been able to catch one on a solo mission yet.

Looking forward to the next one...

Keep writing...

Reynolds531 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Dangit! I was the newbie for, like, fifteen minutes, and now another one pops up!

Not a bad story. It needs some work regarding spelling and grammar, but all in all, not bad. I look forward to seeing more of Gareth.
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Not a bad fic! Especially for a first-timer! Welcome to the Society!

I did notice some grammar errors though...periods go INSIDE quotation marks, and you used 'your' instead of 'you're' once. It also would have been nice to see some interactions between your SI and the rest of the Society. That's always a great way to help establish and flesh out your character.

Grammar aside though, your writing wasn't half bad! It wouldn't have hurt to make this a few thousand words longer, but you managed to get your points across clearly and precisely.

Overall, this was an above average intrance fic. Once again, welcome to the Society! I'm looking forward to the rest of your adventures!
Mei1105 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
*too busy laughing*

I have waited for more WARGs to help take over the Society. I am now a very happy leader!

I'm finding it hard to say anything I haven't already said in feedback. You have done very well for your first fic, mate. I can't waits to see what Red-chan has in store for us too.