Reviews for Never Mind the Economy, Here's a Motorbike
Punk started with America, we did invent rock and roll and punk rock after all.
JayandNya4evr chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Nice! Man, Arthur can really control the room with that punk attitude! And I know Alfred just had to like it. ;)
ThatRandomYoaiFangirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I think it was orgin acted in New York City in the 70s(That was what Wikipedia said)And this is awesome
SomethingSimsy chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
XD epic
fierysuzaku chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This is freaking GOLD!

ROFL.

I've been looking for some punk!England and this one was freaking epic. I'm so glad to have come across this story.

Seriously, it's freaking comedic and totally foreseeable in my opinion. XD
asterinsanity chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
this is
oh god
this is even more perf
please
i love punk!eng
oh god i cannot even begin to describe
oh god
iaegjrnjfd argjdffgj
(keyboard smash because this is PERF PERF I SAY PERFECTION ITSELF)
damtoti chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Haha the OOC Arthur was really adorable, especially when he behaved like his regular self and got all embarassed with America's "compliment?". I had a huge grin on my face the whole time I read this. It scares me how well I could see this whole thing in my mind. I hope those stairs were fun to ride down :p Oh, and great characterization. I liked how other nations were sort of mentioned in this, like Romano being too scared to even swear, and Switzerland trying to take the gun for himself. And France being disappointed when England was stopped from stripping xD Brilliant!
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
... I wish I knew what he was gonna do with Gilbert... it's bound to be awesome, I'm sure! ahaha, but this is awesome too! man, England suddenly became very hot... thank you!
Inspirationally Red chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is hilarious, and extremely well-written, with an eye to detail and characterisation... and, well, let's face it, who doesn't love Punk!England? XD And on a motorbike, no less!
zhu2001 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
"I blew the damn thing up!"
I cracked up XD
Love this story
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
you MUST write one in which he and Gil are wreaking havoc :'D
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Omg tht was just awesome!
Tiggs-A-Doodle chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
We all complain coz the government is a complete lie. All it's doing is digging us a bigger hole to sit in.

Love the story XF got a bit confusing round the middle, but fantastic anyway
Readertee chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Brilliant on every level. Long live punk!

The thing with Charles I/II went like this: we got rid of the King, chopped off his head, thought we'd experiment with democracy, ended up with a MILITARY DICTATORSHIP run by Cromwell, a religious extremist (Puritan). Yeah. So when he died we asked Charles II to come and restore the monarchy, please. This may have been a (small) part of the reason for England being so against the Americans' attempt at self-governing via democracy when the American Revolution happened.
lurinanimedarksiderschina779 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012