Reviews for My blood is so pure that
Eragon5443 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Just stumbled onto this ... It's hilarious good job )
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I am so gonna borrow this idea at some point. Very funny, good read. Thanks.
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
LOL This was cute. I myself have a soft spot for the Greengrass family. Daphne in particular so this was fun to read. I feel like we can never have enough fanfiction detailing the lives of the neutral Slytherins i.e. the Greengrass' and Theodore Nott. I heard that he was neutral from Mugglenet and with his dad being a death eater that would make some fine stories. :)

I understand that this seems crackish but I'm pretty sure that the Greengrass family was pureblood. LOL I enjoyed the line when Daphne said she should've been put in Ravenclaw. You characterizations of Crabbe and Goyle were superb too. lol

Cute story.
bitch huh chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like it! Please update soon! :)

And if you want, I can beta for you, and try my hardest, I;m doing TEE at school, but Im sure I can fit it in if you wanted. :)

-Daphne
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
lol Loved it. Refreshing to see that Daphne's got guts! UGH! Draco's sooooo lost it (along with a vast majority of the pure bloods) for their tendency to marry their cousins! BTW Superb fic! Plz pm me when you've published something else. As I'd love to read more of your future work. Keep up the good work.