Reviews for Children of the Nation
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 32 . 1/15
Dude I can't have plot in stories because then they turn out all horrid for me, you my friend do good job.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 27 . 1/15
The Prussian children will rule the world man.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 23 . 1/14
Oh my god IT TALKS!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 18 . 1/14
Dude my dad listens to that Canadian guy
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 17 . 1/14
I whacked my phone with my water bottle at the end there
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 8 . 1/14
I read barfight as barf fight
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 3 . 1/14
Lmao I would bang my head on the elevator door as well, and maybe let my head get stuck in the door as well.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 1 . 1/14
Who the hell is nathan? Has the same name as my crush dammit.
Charm Caster1127 chapter 37 . 7/19/2016
Wait a minute! DID YOU SAID IT WAS THE BLODDY NEW YORK RANGERS?! THE RANGERS BELONG TO TEXAS! TEXAS! THE NEW YORK TEAM IS THE NEW YORK YANKIES! TEXAS RANGERS, AND NEW YORK YANKIES, GOT IT? Other than that, great story my friend!
Aedan O' reily chapter 40 . 6/29/2016
Please write a sequel soon. And if you already have please post the link. Thanks.
-Aedan.
Aedan O' reily chapter 22 . 6/29/2016
You know somethings up when kumajiro merely says "rude" and canada doesnt immediately apologize afterward. Shits about to get real. Real quick.
Sheldon The Whale chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Holy fuck they have ones with waiters that serve you? Where the devil are these magical McDonald's?!
cutesypatsy chapter 40 . 6/22/2015
Typically, I'm not a huge fan of OCs. Mainly because authors tend to make them so out of line that it doesn't really fit in with the story they're trying to create. But this, this is fantastic. I love the story. Everything makes sense, and I actually care so much for the characters.

I doubt you'll read this, as it's been 4 years since you've published the story. I've read this several times already. But this story will always keep a special place in my heart.

Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/31/2015
Like Mattie and Al, except Mattie and Al aren't twins
thatweirdgirl-98 chapter 33 . 4/27/2015
Omg I ship Poland & Liet like I ship Spain & Romano! Those are like my two top otps! As soon as Danukas spoke I'm like did Liet bang a human chick or is this a love child!?