Reviews for Jump
Guest chapter 27 . 4/19/2014
Any more?
mjentrn chapter 27 . 4/4/2014
ugh! it ended! why did you pull the carrot away before i was aware that it was even there! boy i was slowly reading/enjoying the story...then !,,,it ended.,,,appreciate very much a good story, thank you for a great post.
mjentrn chapter 27 . 11/3/2013
Ugh! just as it was getting good! it ended. this was a great post. Please don't give up. Updates are never too late! I was enjoying it so much that I did not notice it was coming to an end. So it ended abruptly for me. Thank You very much for the post. I know I'm late but just finding out the fanfic section of stfbi.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/18/2013
Hi there, I'm quite new into fanfic, but I absolutely loved you story, do I am here to pray you to go on, not to leave us hanging on. You write really well, few minor mis-spelling mistakes, probably due to the rush of your inspiration. Hope to see an update very soon, babri
beemum chapter 27 . 1/18/2013
Wow what an excellent story Only just found this one so please with the story line you have written the characters with a reality to them which is really nice. Looking forward to the rest of the story - please update soon!
71cottes chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
a suite please to finish this history
71cottes chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
nice history to go on I am impatient to read suite
71cottes chapter 27 . 4/28/2012
thanks for update please go on
fanka77 chapter 27 . 4/28/2012
Another chapter. At last! Keep going.
Tangosalsa7gmail.com chapter 26 . 4/15/2012
Thanks for the update, glad tat this story s on the roll again. Will Jack visit Sue? Will they talk? Perhaps that will refresh her memory. Pease don't keep us waiting too long! Patience, what is that?
71cottes chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
to continue this history I would like to know suite I like well

thanks for update
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
Awesome!(:
fanka77 chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
Woohoo! Another chapter! I'm so glad!

Looking forward to read more!
TinkStar87 chapter 25 . 3/17/2012
I love this story and can't wait for when the guys meet -
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 25 . 2/13/2012