Reviews for Jump
mjentrn chapter 27 . 5/22
hopefully this review will push you to post some more! so sorry i'm only four years late and just found the site 2014! but catching slowly but surely don't want to miss anything. enjoyed/love your story from start to finish!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/19/2014
Any more?
mjentrn chapter 27 . 4/4/2014
ugh! it ended! why did you pull the carrot away before i was aware that it was even there! boy i was slowly reading/enjoying the story...then !,,,it ended.,,,appreciate very much a good story, thank you for a great post.
mjentrn chapter 27 . 11/3/2013
Ugh! just as it was getting good! it ended. this was a great post. Please don't give up. Updates are never too late! I was enjoying it so much that I did not notice it was coming to an end. So it ended abruptly for me. Thank You very much for the post. I know I'm late but just finding out the fanfic section of stfbi.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/18/2013
Hi there, I'm quite new into fanfic, but I absolutely loved you story, do I am here to pray you to go on, not to leave us hanging on. You write really well, few minor mis-spelling mistakes, probably due to the rush of your inspiration. Hope to see an update very soon, babri
beemum chapter 27 . 1/18/2013
Wow what an excellent story Only just found this one so please with the story line you have written the characters with a reality to them which is really nice. Looking forward to the rest of the story - please update soon!
71cottes chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
a suite please to finish this history
71cottes chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
nice history to go on I am impatient to read suite
71cottes chapter 27 . 4/28/2012
thanks for update please go on
fanka77 chapter 27 . 4/28/2012
Another chapter. At last! Keep going. chapter 26 . 4/15/2012
Thanks for the update, glad tat this story s on the roll again. Will Jack visit Sue? Will they talk? Perhaps that will refresh her memory. Pease don't keep us waiting too long! Patience, what is that?
71cottes chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
to continue this history I would like to know suite I like well

thanks for update
FabinaForever11 chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
fanka77 chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
Woohoo! Another chapter! I'm so glad!

Looking forward to read more!
TinkStar87 chapter 25 . 3/17/2012
I love this story and can't wait for when the guys meet -