Reviews for Mega Man Star Force Zero 3: Phoenix
Well, I must say, I've read plenty of fanfiction, and those stories either were a waste of time, or just above average at best. Yeah, there are the occasional diamonds in the rough, but they are rare. However, this fanfic... THIS fanfic... Was just an absolute treat. When I first found the original Starforce Zero, I was rather skeptical because.. well, that's what happens when you constantly run into crudefics. So when I started reading that one, I was really impressed with the story, and it left me hungry for more. From the character development, to the drama, it was just a fun gem to read. No, it isn't the most original story on the net, but it certainly has its own identity. In some ways, I did wish you could have done more with Zack, as I felt he was shafted for the most part, and Harpuia falling in love with Luna was... not very well done (it felt like it came out of nowhere) And I also hated the random music inserts that tell me to play this song for this scene, for I believe those tend to kill the mood from time to time. But besides those ( and the occasional spelling error) I feel that this is one of the best fanfics on the net. You really put a good chunk of effort into this fic. But... I'm still hungry for more. In fact, may I put forward this request? If you do decide to make a spinoff of this series (spinoff of a fanfic based of a spinoff series...huh) would you make a fic with Pat and Rey as the main protagonists? I felt you did a better job with both their characters than the games ever did. For one, they were actually more interesting here than they were in SF1, and I always did wonder why they were never part of the main story after SF1 (yeah, there was a cameo in SF2... But it was just that, cameo) I feel you could do a great fic with those characters as the main protagonists. But enough about that, back to SFZ. Once again, this is one of the greatest fanfics on the net, and this is definatly a fic I would revisit. I tip my hat, have a good day...
Syndicire chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I hope for more stories, preferably including Luna. This trilogy was remarkable, and I wish there was more like it. An example of true fanfic. You didn't just make a story about mega man star force, you made it YOUR story. You added creative plot twists and characters, and it was was stuffed full of charm and detail. I famished for more!
Ourian Clemmens chapter 38 . 2/3/2014
I don't know what you were talking about in that message earlier. the entire series was one of the greatest works that I've ever read the creativity the passion your emotion... you have the makings of a great author and one day when you make best seller I'll personally be there by the first book
Anon chapter 38 . 12/11/2013
Please sir or madam, may I have some more ?
Guest chapter 38 . 9/27/2013
Wow man you stink do you make the exact same ending of mega man zero 4. I mean the story is good but the ending sucks.
MegaBuster91 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I've been reading through all three stories and I am almost finished with this last one and I have to say I LOVE the stories. Keep it up
Shooting Star chapter 38 . 5/31/2013
2 years later

"You have a phone call, Bud!" Ace said looking slightly shabby. "Its from a mysterious caller!" Ace added.

Bud and the gang picked up the phone and heard a voice, Pat, Rey, Sonia, Solo, Bud and Ace's eyes widened as the voice sounded familiar.

"...Do you believe in ghosts?"
FireDragonX23 chapter 38 . 1/27/2013
To tell u the truth I hope that Luna and Geo get reincarnation so they can be together that would make for a good ending. This was a good series and u should be happy that u made this
yumi chapter 35 . 12/18/2012
Yay,Solo and Sonia!
I just love those two as a couple
mitsu rocks chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
Such a good story! But I would have liked to know if Luna was alive! But I really hope she is! Great story and I'm proud to have read this!
crosawood chapter 38 . 11/26/2012
I love the story reminds me of the sadness of Zero 4's ending but also gives me hope for the future that peace has been achieved
Kitty Katrona chapter 38 . 11/26/2012
Can I continue where this ends?
SilentDreamer01 chapter 38 . 11/26/2012
the ending is kind of sad and kind of happy? I guess. but it still kind of gives a light hope or other of that type. the end kind of left me hanging but I'm glad that Geo and Luna are now together at least :)
Azure Winter chapter 38 . 11/25/2012
And so it finally ends... and it was a satisfying ending too.

I'm of course going to review both chapters in one go (probably what took me so long to do this).

I really liked how the final battle played out, the Star Force quickly running out of power due to a slip up definitly made the fight more interesting and intense, with Zero fighting off the Cassiopeia mech, and escaping being destroyed with the outer space wave road just to wait out the recharge. This truly felt like a life, or death struggle with the earth at stake, especially when considering a wave changed being can usually escape deletion when defeated, but in this case Luna likely didn't have that second chance wheather, or not she did.

Luna/Zero turning into Pheonix Heart towards the end was a surprise (surprised I didn't consider it) and it being Pheonix Heart herself at full strength who finished off Areis and Cassiopeia did feel appropriate.

Also everyone back on earth watching the fight and cheering Luna on, and thanking her, and Xerox for everything they had done was a nice touch. I also liked the part where Hope pretty much said Luna/Zero was definitly the world's new Mega Man.

Oh yeah! Great choice of music for the the fight! It worked VERY well here.

Finally we come to the long foreseen moment. Luna's death scene really was sad, yet also heart warming since Xerox was there for her to her last breath and beyond. I still remember the line you mentioned some chapters back and was expecting Pat to say "I love you... Luna...", Xerox was my second guess and I wasn't disappointed in that, it made the scene all the less saddening, and more heart warming and allowed her to not die a miserable death.

Also I almost didn't realize this, but I did find them dying together in a blaze of glory appropriate since together they're Pheonix Heart and Pheonix's of course die going up in flames.

Now in a world that's safe thanks to Luna's sacrifice, Kitty is finally going to live the life she wanted thanks to Luna's parents and Luna herself, something I was quiet happy to see myself. Also I laughed when she releaved she's going to become the new Prez, Luna definitly had a positive effect on her.

Poor Pat, Luna's death was a harsh blow for him, good thing he's got Rey to pick up the slack of continuing his life for him until he recovers, him being Kitty's best friend is interesting to find out.

So there isn't even a scrap of either Luna or Xerox left, yet the visualizer is perfectly intact, eh? It really is interesting, and no doubt a sign of something and Ace is right, that thing really does seem to reunit loved ones, so Luna may very well be alive, she is Pheonix Heart after all.

So now Bud, probably Luna's most loyal friend and old fallower is going to try to make up for his past mistake and not give up hope on Luna (I was starting to wonder if everyone was thinking he had gone crazy, lol) like he did with Geo, and now one could almost say he is Luna's successor.

"Keep your eyes on the stars... and never give up hope..." definitly a good line to end this story with, and pretty much the lesson of th Star Force series.

Man what a ride and one well worth it too, and congratulations on finishing this trilogy too, it's one I'm happy to have fallowed to it's end from the first story, especially as a fellow Mega Man fan.

I'm considering checking out one of your other stories (I've done so befor, but never got around to it), so you may get another review from me in the near future.
Someonepassingby chapter 38 . 11/25/2012
So the greatest(?) GeoxLuna fic known as 'Mega Man Star Force Zero' finally reach the end! Follow closely with the end of the greatest(?) GeoxSonia fic known as 'Shooting Star Lover'!

I really wonder what's going to happen with Star Force fandom from now on. Will there be anyone dare enough to come up with the new epic story? Only time will tell then...

Though many things in this series seems to be a bit odd, mainly romantic chemistry, I must sincerely give you a thumb up for maintain the willpower to sail your own project to the very end.