Reviews for Mega Man Star Force Zero 3: Phoenix
StarHunter chapter 1 . 5/21
mangafreak(replace this with a dot)com/images/manga/kuroshitsuji/52/17(replace this with a dot)jpg

someone delete these empty reviews. sorry again
( (/)images(/)manga(/)kuroshitsuji(/)52(/) )
StarHunter chapter 1 . 5/21
Sorry I'm having trouble posting the link.

( .com(/)kuroshitsuji(/)52(/)kuroshitsuji(-) )
.com(/)kuroshitsuji(/)52(/)kuroshitsuji(-)
StarHunter chapter 1 . 5/21
When I was at the beginning of Mega Man Star Force Zero 2, the title made me think it had some sort of tragedy . And in Mega Man Star Force Zero 3, the title strongly reminded me of this
until I read till the end and knew what the titles actually refer to.

So to avoid any wrong impressions, I recommend putting the titles in the end (or close enough to the end to make any reader immeadiatly understand the meaning of the title )such that anyone looking at the list of fanficions will see "Mega Man Star Force Zero 3" and "Mega Man Star Force Zero 2".
Minerva chapter 37 . 4/7
Even after all these years, I come back to read this masterpiece fanfic and let my tears flow, I'm sad and glad because it doesn't end like one always expect it, I knew somehow that this is how it was going to end since it follows the Zero series... yet it doesn't make it less painful.. I just love this fanfic, I love it so much, thank you so much for making it.
Stratos263 chapter 38 . 9/30/2015
I don't know why but this feels like a cliff hanger when it should have been an ending
Stratos263 chapter 37 . 9/30/2015
Goddamit what a way to go for Luna that is so sad
Stratos263 chapter 36 . 9/30/2015
Dam she is literally on her last leg
Stratos263 chapter 35 . 9/30/2015
Oh my god such a inspiring speech. I think I just might cry
Stratos263 chapter 34 . 9/30/2015
So sad for harpuia to go like that.
Stratos263 chapter 33 . 9/30/2015
What a way to go for him at least he died happy
Stratos263 chapter 32 . 9/30/2015