Reviews for Dreaming True
ThePoetCerridwen chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
Oh my goodness this was so good and it made me cry and just UGH POOR SAMMY Dx
Toothtooth chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
This is brilliant, good plot and writing style. It deserves more reviews that it has really
Carolinagirl117 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Something supernatural obviously! :) really good so far
Carolinagirl117 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Holy crud no way John would do that... right? It's the doctor! He's got to be evil!
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Aha! I knew he was bad!

Nice suspense!This is really well written!
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I wonder if Sam was the "only flaw"? Maybe the ghosts (or whatever) made john and Dean do that.

I'm also starting to doubt Dr. Pierce. He makes me nervous. Maybe it's nothing.
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
No! Not Dean! How? What? Why? I can hardly string together a coherent thought I'm so upset!
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Please let that have been a shapeshifter! Or...a super demon? It can't have been John! Maybe a changeling. They can change their appearance. I just can't accept that that was John!
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I like the fact that we know about as much as Sam does at this point, which is not much. It makes the whole story much more interesting.
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
I think the good doctor is actually a djinn. I am really enjoying this story- it's well written and entertaining. I love the suspense!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Excellent first chapter! Love it!
casammy chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
If something we have learned all it is that really sammy is stronger than they all have thought, always he finds forces to survive and to continue fighting and what is better to conquer all and everything who intervenes in his way specially if it is a question of turning dean. All the seasons and espeicalmente you finalize them and this one 6 and 7 more that they have never demonstrated that dean and sam have a connection and fort and it is the one that supports them. As well as I have suffered, even late lamented, this history I am mentenido totally up to reading it of an alone time and really I love her. Supernatural hug !
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
great story, love how you ended it with Sam defeating the dickhead and then wrapping it up with Azazel.
All.Is.Now.Harmed chapter 16 . 2/27/2011
Loved it!
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
My God I sure hope Sammy's not bother John by being kidnapped or anything. It seems like John could give a rats behind about his youngest. I mean the poor child has been kidnapped by some icky scary yucky wraith and dad's more worried about Deans mental well being? Seriously? I never cared for John Winchester. I always thought Bobby was the better daddy to those boys. I guess you can probably see from my passion how much I'm enjoying your story huh?