Reviews for Lap Dog
CayStar chapter 1 . 6/10
So I had to go back and research- I read this 4 1/2 years ago and it still stuck with me. Glad I found it again- it was like having an itch I couldn't scratch ;)
CayStar chapter 20 . 6/10
I just love this story. I read it a long time ago and I've been looking for it again and finally stumbled across it. Thanks for sharing!
TinaF chapter 21 . 4/28
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing.
indigobenson23 chapter 21 . 4/27
Oh shit that ending! This is great!
andrewpine chapter 21 . 4/25
Would have rather Seth imprinted instead of needed to imprint on some hooker he saw in Seattle while on their hunt.
Those were nice names though.
wish you would finish the rest of your stories.
andrewpine chapter 19 . 4/25
Jake is a self absorbed ass hole. I'd feel bad for the girl but I was hoping he would imprint on some girl at the court house then make her life miserable because he is still in love with Bella then the pack would beat his ass until he pulled his head out of his ass and grew up and moved on with his imprint.i really do dislike him almost as much as i do fairy boy Eddie.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 4/25
If that wasn't the ex snooping around the house who in the hell was it? was it a P.I. sent by him or his his family has money i could believe that.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 4/25
Gotta be the they didn't scare him they have to put up with him on stop of keeping an eye out for he now should know she is pregnant.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 4/25
Jasper needs to give Peter and Char a call they can use the help. if she is close enough to take picture why haven't they been able to smell her? I wonder if Johnny H read about that little stunt Paul and Jake pulled? maybe they need to have Billy give him a call and see if he could send a few extra bodies to help them stop the H is the leader of all of the shifters ans a character in stories that Airedalegirl1 y'all like Jasper/Bella stories where Eddie gets what is coming to him ya need to check her stories out.
Lets get back to birthin' those little girls and kill some he tell her about Vicky?
andrewpine chapter 11 . 4/25
Charlie might be laughing out of his ass after he asks her and she agrees.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 4/25
From what he was thinking i imagine there won't be an ex showing up out of the blue. still wondering about the two vamps that got away will they be causing trouble?is that why the pack keeps growing are their gods trying to give them all of the help they need when it come down to a fight with the leeches?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 4/25
Hopefully it will be Marie ,Shelli Ann ,Megan Nichole,Libby Emily.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 4/25
Her wall is slowly breaking it is down before her ex shows up if he is that is.I cannot believe he hasn't shown up unless the boys did put the fear of god into him.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 4/25
Even though she is stubborn i think she is finally coming around and figuring out Paul is actually good for her.
Will the squirrel munchers be coming to town and if so will there be any Eddie drama like Alice saw her and told him she is supposed to be his mate and he makes an effort to rescue her from the mutts?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 4/25
It's been a month since she got to Forks,so why hasn't Randy shown up or did the guys actually go to Phoenix and have a ''talk'' with the asshole?
What did Bella tell Charlie when they had their talk? did she tell him the truth about who the father is or did she go along with the story they decided on?
Two girls huh,will they take after Bella? which one of the pack will imprint on one or both?
Has she finally decided to give Paul a chance? will there be more crap from her stepsister or will she decide to be nice ?