Reviews for Everything Happens For a Reason
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
I am by no means a squeamish person. I have never felt my stomach churn at anything (other than smells). Ever. No image, sound, or description. I don't cringe easy either. This is probably because I was raised on gory tv shows and movies and became desensitized at a young age. And I don't know if its because these thing are happening to characters I love or it's your AMAZING writing or both or whatever. Bu Y. C R A P. I'm actually dreading reading the next chapter at what I can assume will describe Hotch sewn up like that girl. Congradations on flapping me, the (until now) unflappable.
gitana082 chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Very well written, REAL horror. I can see such UNSUBs and scenarios in the TV show. However, the part, where Hotch leaves the car, when they are unprotected, is rather unrealistic for me. They have no backup, can't see anything, they are sure, that the woman on the road is dead, and there is a possible unsub outside. For me, this is a clear get-the-chivalry-go-back-to-the-civilisation-or-at -least-state-your-position situation.
But otherwise, I liked it. Poor Emily & Hotch, you tortured them.
SexinSatin chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Can't even tell you how much I loved this story, no words work.

Thank you for sharing.

Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Yes I'm lurking on your page and reading stories I've missed. I'm supposed to be studying but this is soooooo much more enjoyable!
kobitah chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
I should so not be reading this just before I go to bed. Sienna, you've done it again.
shelly.hoffer.7 chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
This story was great! I really like the dark stories - maybe I am a little sadistic - lol
I am off to read your next one.
shelly.hoffer.7 chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
shelly.hoffer.7 chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Choose Your Own Adventure written by Satan himself - this line was priceless! And I got the Temple of Doom imagery as soon as she mentions millipedes - lol
shelly.hoffer.7 chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Great chapter! I love Dante's Inferno, so seeing it referenced is awesome!
shelly.hoffer.7 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Where are their phones?
KahlenTavaal chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Omg! This story is so so so good! I've just finished reading the whole thing (from under my covers - it's 0230) and I am SCARED! Haha, the detail in your stories is amazing, and I love Hotch and Emily, they are my absolute faves. I reached about chapter 7, and I was really scared to continue! Fantastic story! The only thing now is; I need the bathroom and am too scared to go! :) Much love, Kahlen
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I'm super scared right now! I read the ending first, cos i discovered the sequel first b4 this, and when i read it, i was terrified of what they must have gone through. And i read the ending, i am honestly horrified of what's about to happen! Go away SOBs, plural! Like in cm season 2, men hunting other human beings?
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
What the? He did that to elle? I didn't like her, then i saw ep where they were eating dinner and he joked around with elle, i was pissed off. Why hadn't he done that with emily?! But luckily here ur awesome, the hand holding made up for it.
missbrewster chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
That was REALLY wel written! I was like sooo freaked out with the guy in the woods! Creepy!
Sweetylove30 chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
I can't find the word to say how I like your story. Very dark, just how I whrite mine.
I stayed awake all night to read this story. What they experienced was horrible, but so well described.
I saw that there was a sequel and I'll read it as well.
Thank you again for this story.

PS: sorry if my english is not good, I'm french.