Reviews for House of Angels
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Love this! Sequel?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
SO BEAUTIFUL! I am so in love with Jimmy/Ianto it's not even funny. Misha and Gareth are my celebrity crushes, so their whole 'we've both been hurt before, but together we can make it through' thing you've got going here is so awesome and beautiful. The way you worked the two fandoms in together was flawless and inspired, the characters were completely believable and easy to love :) Consider me your new biggest fan. Just call me Becky! Keep up the awesome work!
Much love,
Amy
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
really? you ended the story here right before a war? :P

i thought that this was a really good story and i'd love to read more of it! I'll have to check out more of your stories now. _
PHOenix516 chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
amazing story line! pls keep it up!
DragonSteel chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Well I stayed up until like one reading this instead of studying, and it is awesome!

I have to say, Jimmy and Ianto have the weirdest love lives ever.

I'm kind of surprised that Sam and Dean haven't at least given them a call or something. They're so absorbed with each other it's possible that they really would have just left them, but it seems weird that they haven't at least stopped by or something yet. Of course I understand that this story is really oriented around Jimmy and Ianto and their relationships.

But anyways, this is awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
continue!

P.S.

Did I see a Stargate reference there?