Reviews for When The Sun Sleeps
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Really enjoyed this story, so sweet and so Sammy. Well done! :)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Loved this! 3
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
That was amazing! So many thankyous! I love the Sam/Cas relationship you included in this and you have captured how Cas talks so well! Thank you! xx
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Nice little story. Amazing choice Sam had to make and once again he sacrificed for Dean. I liked it.
Sastiel chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
The last line was the, BEST PART! "...and neither could I." Epicness I tell you! Amazing job at this!
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Awww, yay! Castiel helped save Sam! 3 It was awesome to see a Sam/Cas fic with limp!Sam. mmm... Need MOAR of such things.

- 333 Great fic!
Myurra-K chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Awe, this was so beautiful.

I think that it was a perfect interpretation of that particular scene. It reminds me so much of when the reaper refused to help Dean live.

I think it was wonderful how Castiel appeared to help Sam work through the middle-zone he'd slipped into, and of course, being a die-hard Sassy fan, my favorite line was definitely the last one.

As Sam's eyes drifted closed, Castiel continued. "Dean could not go on without you…and neither could I." - too emotional, I'm about to cry with happiness! Or sadness, I don't know.

Wonderful job!

MK
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I am a fan wincest dean/sammy but your story cas/sam is sweet. Hug supernatural Casammy
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Awe! The end was so sweet! It tied up everything so well! Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Fantastic story. Cas was right...Dean couldn't have went on without Sam so I'm glad the angel made Sam understand that.