Reviews for Loving to Hurt You
Yandere Kirkland chan chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Awwww sweet and disturbing but hey that's the Kirkland brothers for you. ScotEng is my otp extra points for added Britcest! Just... The feels! Well done!
GarGoyl chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Oh God, I love this! It's just so intense, so emotional... Great job!;)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Wow... Confusing... Ah well, it ain't poorly written.
makayla.lowery.73 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Dawww that was so cute
Awesome Empress chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Wow...that was bloody feckin awesome! I really love the ending, and it makes sense! We need more Scotlandxengland 3 Even thought I am Usuk fan I don't mind incest once in a while(; (ex. .Italy GermanyxPrussia)
yu-chan-x3 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Hello, I read your fiction and it was difficult! Especially when Scotland talk , I understood almost nothing. I must say I am French and I'm not so good in English class. But I wanted so badly to read a fiction of england scotland and I will watch the English (there is almost nothing in French xO) I do not know if what I say is English because I use the Google translator . it would put too much time to write if not. But hey, I understood from most of the text and I really liked. I just wish to understand better the dialogue!
Ivanlover chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
God i love this pairing SO much! All the mixed emotions Arthur's feeling about Alasdair and what Arthur says makes this fanfic really amazing. Please update soon!
MunkenKirkland chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love this. SO much. I recently discovered the repressed part of my brain that craves Britcest and you woke it from it's slumber. I LOVE THIS. I wish that I one day will write a fic that will touch someone as deeply as your fic touched me. I never cry when I read fanfiction. Never.

But this time I cried. You have their relations pinned down perfectly, and Arthur's struggle to be loved just... It just rips at some part of my heart. I reread this over and over. I wish there were more of this out on the internet... 3
Threnna chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Wow. Just wow. I really love the take you two have on Arthur and Scotland, and Irland, and their relationship as brothers. It's amazing, and a little different in a comfortable way from what I've read before.
Kiki-Bunny chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I both hated and loved to read this. It was painful how twisted their relationship was, and found myself physically dizzy from the emotion packed behind the words.

This is by no means an insult. It is one of the highest complements I can give. You both are amazing writers.
HetareIggysama chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
omg new character - gosh reading scot was hard! ugg! but i guess it was worth it in the end, being able to understand, and its getting easir to the more i go along. and new character appearance :D wales or northern ireland? though northern irelend IS england, in the series, i like that hes an idividal character here
HetareIggysama chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
hmm - i see - england wants scot to be mad and then do it to him rough lol and then extreme cuddling after? nice plot XD and it seems in these storys, scot always hates ameica - though i can understand why
TangerineTea chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
This is...wow. It's raw, and powerful, and it blew me away in just four chapters. Alasdair and Arthur's relationship is so twisted, it's painful to watch; they use everything they can against each other, though the abuse comes nearly unilaterally from Alasdair. The way Arthur curled up against Alasdair as soon as he was untied nearly broke my heart. The carving scene was visceral and stomach-turning, and the emotion behind every line felt incredibly vivid: Alasdair's extreme bitterness and dark possessiveness, Arthur's insecurity and need for love while preserving some measure of pride... The thing that really struck me was how much Arthur must've trusted Alasdair, in spite of the horrific things he did without hesitation to Arthur, to leave his beloved Ardan with him even for a short while. The scenes between Fionn and Arthur were just as intense; this is such a screwed-up little family, and the way they're so inextricably entwined in each other's lives is more than a bit haunting. They hurt and use and comfort and soothe each other, and at the end of it all I'm left wondering what's even right anymore, if people can love so desperately and yet so cruelly. Is it alright to stay with someone who's carved his name into your body if he loves you, and you him? I want to say no, I should say no, but I'm not entirely sure. Wonderful fic.
fgdhhg chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
i lov the way u ly
KendraLC chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
This ended so perfectly! Ngh, It was bloody amazing and I'd read it over and over again, in fact, I probably will. I loved your versions of England and Scotland, there aren't many fics of them and I'm usually not completely happy at how they're portrayed, though you did it wonderfully.

I really hope you write more beautiful fics like this one ;A;