Reviews for Is It Friday Yet?
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Lol, love the PucklePezBerry happenings lol
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That was certainly a story line that I was not expecting. But I enjoyed it none the less. ;)
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Great story! loved the sexy times!
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
OMG, I was so looking for this story the other day, lol! Puckleberrypez is HOT :D
bnh1629 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Hot! Hot! Hot! I prompt another threesome fic between Puck, Rachel, and a really long smut filled one ;) Please...I'd love you forever! I mean...this was epic! I love this trio :) Also...GREAT JOB! Loved it!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is my second time reading this, so I must say... this threesome was too sexy! All that sex appeal merged into one is a cardinal sin. Those three are just too sexy, this could easily cause someone to start having a conniption fit. Super hot!
SBNYC09 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Great fic
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Ohmygod so hot!
pixifairyangel chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was incredibly hot... Jfc hotness overload ;)
holograffiti chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Holy HOTNESS Batman!

That was... aaaah!
truelovepooh chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Well DAMN, that was a wonderful unexpected surprise! I'm secretly a little in love with the idea of not only Rachel and Santana as best friends but Noah, Santana and Rachel having a threesome. You did an amazing job with the femslash(and the piano sex HOT), really. Great job bb! I'm glad your writing all these one parters. I can not wait for the prompt GV gave you that I gave her.
bellakitse chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I have no words other the DAMN!
Wonderlandgabby chapter 1 . 9/15/2010