Reviews for Underneath the Leaves
Patron Seshat chapter 18 . 8/12
Very excited to read the next chapter. This story hits me right in the heart and I love it. Please continue your great work as a writer :)
Sleeping4Days chapter 18 . 8/11
I never get tired on rereading this story. I really like how their is just enough suspense that leaves it open to greater element of surprise. Plus, the grammar of the story is really great just like the plot.
cause I'm awesome like that chapter 18 . 6/15
I love kakanaru but seriously sasunaru feels creeps up on me while reading these
cause I'm awesome like that chapter 9 . 6/15
Ugh I hate Sakura here so much...
rukxichi.15 chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
Love how he is protective of naruto
Kyuubi No Surebu chapter 18 . 5/9/2015
Great story so far, the only real issue with it in my opinion is that you make naruto seem pretty weak at times and leave her injured for long periods of time all too often. Other than that I'm loving the storyline and changes you guys have made to the naruto verse. Looking forward to the next chapters.
Meresdreams chapter 18 . 4/24/2015
awesome, love the update, have they found itachi's journal yet that he hid in the dojo?
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 18 . 4/24/2015
Yay; a new chapter! Though the lack of Kakashi/Naruto bonding in this chapter was a bit disappointing.
MrsBennyLafitte chapter 17 . 2/23/2015
Love this story! Never stop writing!
nightquills chapter 17 . 2/16/2015
I loved this chapter! I was really happy to see the way that the relationship between Kakashi and Naruto is continuing to evolve, and I loved how Naruto was really opening up about her past. I can only hope that it helps her continue down that path of healing, you know?
I'm so excited to see where you'll take this next!
Yungsun chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
Good chapter i like the fact that Kakashi is being supportive in this one
GiuliaZe chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
Beautiful chapter! It's good to see how kakashi is starting to realise just how hard her life really is and how much he took her for granted... maybe in the next chapter he will talk to her about her family or his genin years? Added with him showing her his face, it would be a great show of trust...
Giulia
KoreanMusicFan chapter 17 . 2/13/2015
she should soo go into T&I at some point, i mean the sakura room would scar anybody. She could also have another room. The Guy and Lee room that would get anybody to talk.
lovleydragonfly chapter 17 . 2/13/2015
Good chapter!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
eww gross, i always knew there was a reason why i disliked danzou even in the first season.