Reviews for Underneath the Leaves
rukxichi.15 chapter 10 . 6/3
Love how he is protective of naruto
Kyuubi No Surebu chapter 18 . 5/9
Great story so far, the only real issue with it in my opinion is that you make naruto seem pretty weak at times and leave her injured for long periods of time all too often. Other than that I'm loving the storyline and changes you guys have made to the naruto verse. Looking forward to the next chapters.
Meresdreams chapter 18 . 4/24
awesome, love the update, have they found itachi's journal yet that he hid in the dojo?
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 18 . 4/24
Yay; a new chapter! Though the lack of Kakashi/Naruto bonding in this chapter was a bit disappointing.
MrsBennyLafitte chapter 17 . 2/23
Love this story! Never stop writing!
nightquills chapter 17 . 2/16
I loved this chapter! I was really happy to see the way that the relationship between Kakashi and Naruto is continuing to evolve, and I loved how Naruto was really opening up about her past. I can only hope that it helps her continue down that path of healing, you know?
I'm so excited to see where you'll take this next!
Yungsun chapter 17 . 2/14
Good chapter i like the fact that Kakashi is being supportive in this one
GiuliaZe chapter 17 . 2/14
Beautiful chapter! It's good to see how kakashi is starting to realise just how hard her life really is and how much he took her for granted... maybe in the next chapter he will talk to her about her family or his genin years? Added with him showing her his face, it would be a great show of trust...
Giulia
KoreanMusicFan chapter 17 . 2/13
she should soo go into T&I at some point, i mean the sakura room would scar anybody. She could also have another room. The Guy and Lee room that would get anybody to talk.
lovleydragonfly chapter 17 . 2/13
Good chapter!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 2/13
eww gross, i always knew there was a reason why i disliked danzou even in the first season.
GiuliaZe chapter 1 . 1/23
I'm happy you came back! :) good chapter!
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 16 . 1/17
That's ok, at some point I got distracted from my reading, because I hadn't read past chapter 8. So now I got to finish it. And it was a great way to spend an otherwise miserable sick day.
lovleydragonfly chapter 16 . 1/16
AN UPDATE! :D
Yungsun chapter 16 . 1/16
Hopefully there wont be Naru/Sasu hate that pairing _
love the chapter btw esp the bit at there end