Reviews for Best Intentions
I just wanted to make the reviews go up to 400
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
There's a sequel! Yes! Hahahahaha! You just made my night
Moses's Angle chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
YES! oh thank you! I was so disappointed when it looked like you weren't going to have Mycroft kidnap Sherlock. But then you did! :)
Erin chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
I can't wait to see what happens next!
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
that was unsettling... And of course this happens right after Sherlock is starting to move on, with John(oowww)
XeauxGhough chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
You can't, oh you can't just leave it, please. Oh please oh please.
I don't know what to say about your stories. I loved them so much, I gave up sleep for them so I could read and also study for finals. Never in my life have I hated characters so much in a fanfiction, and then get completely side-swiped and love them all over again. You can't end it here. I need to see Sherlock grow up and get his big brother back. I need Moriarty to pay. I need Sherlock to be better with John and I need it.
I'll give you my liver! And if you don't like livers I have a few other organs I can give you, I don't need two lungs! Please, let there be word of another story soon.
You are brilliant.
Thank you.
kok chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
urgh... ow.

I really hope you have something in your fic to amend that... please?
kok chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
I know okay? I know... But Mycroft IS such a b****! Oh and I love your twist of the univers, the Good and Bad, swirling around two brothers... yeah!
kok chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Oooooo I just understood... XD O the gooood plot! So well done!
ToastedBaby chapter 20 . 9/20/2013
I just wanted to let you know that I think your writing is AMAZING. I loved every second of both worthless and best intentions and I honestly think that they are the best fanfictions I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing them and shareing them with the world. :)
KD Almasy chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
Wow. Have read Worthless and now this over the last two days, literally couldn't put it down. Your style of writing is very good, not repetitive and flows well. Ignore bad reviews my dear and keep writing for the love of God! I never review, I'm evil (read lazy) like that :-P Keep going. Almasy x
lovesjohnlock chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
argh, you angsty swine! haha, in all seriousness though, i enjoyed both 'worthless' and this fic too. More angsty than what i would usually read, but definately a lot going on and very exciting, plus you write very well.
BUT COULD'NT YOU EVEN ALLOW FOR A LITTLE BIT OF FLUFF?
;_;
Really enjoyed though, thank you for keeping me entertained!
lovesjohnlock chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
YES YES YES
lovesjohnlock chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
omg this is so hard to read :( so much angst!
lovesjohnlock chapter 1 . 8/7/2013