Reviews for Confessions with the Corinthian
EmilyTheCutestEvilDeadGirl chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Great chapter I love the characterization of Dream and the Corinthian, I hope you continue with this story!
blerghy chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Your characterisation is wonderful. You've got me absolutely intrigued.
Sweetest Possible Revenge chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Funny, wise, and well-executed. Good story. Mmmm. Stress-relieving plushies. XD
KiraSparrow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
It feels almost wrong to call a nightmare that eats the eyes out of your sockets adorable, but you've made him so. Yet he's lost none of what makes him what he is - that is, a nightmare. And your portrayal of the new Dream is wonderful and makes me want to pinch his cheeks and go "D'aaaw. You so cute. Say something solemn and endearing again." I'm interested in seeing more of how these three interact, especially Dream and the Corinthian.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh my god. Oh my dear lord, this was more beautiful than I could ever imagine someone writing. Wonderful, beautiful, soft, lovely and safe.

I adore any and all Corinthian 2 fics, but with the inclusion of a very human Dream and Daniel's baby appearance and that second to the last scene, well... T_T Too beautiful.
Life Less Lived chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Impresive. I have nothing against the pairings, but i prefer Matthew with the Corinthian in a platonical sense. You manage to deliver an interesting story. I'll be waiting for more of your work, i hope you keep writing for Sandman.