Reviews for Valentine's Day Blues
Super cute!
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
:( aww Sammy , poor dear, * hugging him* it'll be okay Sammy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was a cute story. Dean would forget anything to take care of his little brother.
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was so sweet! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Poor Sammy, so sick and he'll feel bad about Dean missing his favorite holiday.
twiandsuperfan chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I love this story! You should continue it!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
AAAWWWWW Those poor boys. I don't know who I feel more sorry for. Sammy who's so ill or Dean who missed his favorite holiday to take care of his poor, sick vomiting baby brother. I have a baby brother too though. I would have done the very same thing but I would remind him about my sacrifice for the rest of his life. It's a win win! Excellent Job! I love my Winchester Boys!
morgana07 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very good. Enjoyed it a lot.
sajah170 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Thanks for the great story! Really sweet, but not too cheesy! I can really imagine the boys to be like that when they were kids. And Dean even managed to get a phone number/date without actually going out-lol.
sajah170 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Fantastic oneshot. You got to love a brother who gives up his plans of spending quality time with a girl to sit with his ick brother...but of course, that's the Dean we all know and love!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
AWWWWWE.. POOR SAMMY... BEING SICK... SUCK BIG TIME...

HELL IM SICK RIGHT NOW... AND IT SUCK.. POUTED

0,0

EVERYTHING HURT.. LOL

AWWWWE I LOVE WORRY DEAN... IS MAKE HIM MORE AWESOME...
phyllis0016 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
i liked this it is so sweet and what i like about the brothers