Reviews for The Xmen Present: Rumpelstiltskin
xmenfan33 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I loved it! Great version of Rumpelstitskin. :)
Raven34link chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
get him Remy get him
cherish15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
"On second thoughts, Rumpelstiltskin was the one who brought human trafficking into this." I think that's my favorite line lmao. I loved it.

Cherish
Masked Revolt chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
That was great! I love these stories of yours, they are hilarious!
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Well done. Glad you kept us all in suspense until the end. A little "cheatish" though, if you are going to combine universes, but then, I think all of us are a little guilty of that from time to time. Would have been nice if Marvel, the cartoon and movie people could have gotten their act together.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
hehe! loved it! :D Remy's quite amusing as usual! :D Happy Halloween!

luve,

Fairy!
FruitCase chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Brilliant. I couldn't stop myself from laughing :)
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
;~ This made me chuckle. Happyness! Great job!

-Ace
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
;~ This made me chuckle. Happyness! Great job!

-Ace
Alierana chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
YAY! i luv ur parodys they are fun to read and amusing...i really like the one's with rogue in them...as i pointed out she is my absoult fav. :)

just thought that i would show you my apperication that you continue to write these. (don't 4get i can't spell)

i really don't comment on yours anymore, i hardly comment at all anymore because i've been getting so busy but this one deserved it :)

-Alie 3
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
nice story!

stories:

-Red Ridding Hood ( Remy is the wolf and falls in love w/ rogue. there's a manga version of it, its really cute)

-Star wars lol

-wicked

-swan lake

-12 dancing princess
ororomunroe531 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Oh my gosh. Olivier! :D
SuniGyrl chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
As always, this story was hilarious! Loved the character commentaryt! And I liked Jean-Luc in this. The banter between he and Remy was really good. I loved this line: "On second thoughts, Rumpelstiltskin was the one who brought human trafficking into this." I fell over laughing at that. Oh, and the end where Remy started chasing Toad with charged playing cards too. And I liked how you threw out their 'real' names from the comics. Nice touch.

Kisses Doll xoxo

Jesus Loves You and So Do I!

Halle ;D
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
'Henri is dead comicverse' And now Jean-Luc is in on the universe jumping. 'A witch told you' was a very nice touch.
0HeartShapedBox0 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Yay! Another fairytale! I love your work sooo much! Please write another soon!

~Supergirl