Reviews for In Sickness And In Health
Mali Kollama chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
AH! LOVE THIS STORY! Love the ending! Love it all! XD
angelgirl 158 chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
Yay I luv you. They are together thank you.
Kylee Carr chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
YAYZ! PIP'S GONNA BE OKAY!

Soooo uber happy! Damien's sooo cute!

Anyways, can't wait till the very end. I hope it won't take too much longer, but please don't rush things and make it the most memorable!

_
Meso the Hanyu chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Yays, cute~ This was so perfectly written, i love you and your writing~ *worships*
angelgirl 158 chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
please hurry and update i love this story
LoonieRiddleDragon chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
Please update soon!
solairu chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Loving this fic so far! Really great idea, and very original, too! I never would have thought of Pip as such a troubled character before, but you've written that side of him very well! Can't wait for more :D
Kylee Carr chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Once again, i'm at a loss for words, but I'm happy for Damien and Pip.

Liked the omen refrence, and I agree with Kenny that Damien is a pussy, and damien, you are NOT broken!

Anyways, thank-you for sticking with writing this story. I enjoy ever minute of it. It's sad that it's coming to an end, but everything has to endeventually, right?

Well please update again and keep up the great work. If you make any other story as great and captivating as this, then I will be more then glad to read it.
Mali Kollama chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Lovely :) I love this story. One of my favourite Dip stories I've read :)
Distant.Detachment chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Please update soon! I can't wait to see Pip and Damien reunited and hopefully Damien stop being a pussy lol!
Kylee Carr chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
OH MY GOD!

Sorry, I couldn't review last chapter. reaaallly sorry.

Oh my god, oh my god, now i'm starting to panic. Some one HAS to save Pip. I only hope Damien comes in time. Looking forwords to the next chapter, please update soon!
Aprito chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Beautiful 3

Gah,I really love this! O:
proka chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
i couldnt help but laugh at "oh my god,they killed kenny!"

x3 i love this story so so much
Distant.Detachment chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I can't wait for Damien to come back to Pip! I really like how you've got me on the end of my seat!
xxSkitten chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
OMG. This. Is. Sooo. Good! :D You are an excellent writer, both English-wise and plot wise; it's rare that I come across a story that I am quite positive I never would have thought of myself ( being a writer as well ) but this story has taken me by complete surprise. Your interpretations of the characters are so good, I could really believe this could happen, in some version of the show when they're all teenagers!

Also, loving the Creek and Benny! X3 Both of them are my top pairings ( besides PipxDamien, of course x3 )

I can't wait for the next chapter! D: I might explode if I have to wait too long! Must have fluff! :D
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »