Reviews for Rule Thirteen
hot! awesome! erotic!
Talldi chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Enjoyed this very much!
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Damn...that was pretty hot...totally adding it to my favorites to read over and over again!
catgrl chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Good short story.. I guess rule twelve is out the window...
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow...I was almost a bit surprised that this came from you, LOL. Gibbs was almost...passive. And I REALLY REALLY LIKED IT. :P
heidimillett3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010

jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Love Love Love it! Lots of Gabby Goodness...:D

Keep up the great work!
WonderTwinsUnite chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
(Because I am still too lazy to log into KouenTaisa)

I will tell you again here just how thudalicious this story was. Too bad FF doesn't have the same smiley faces as the Gabby Forum. :D
WAG2002 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Loved so many parts of this. Gibbs dressed as DiNozzo for Halloween would be SO funny. Great little story thanks for posting x
Snowbound'Winter'Nights chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Oh thanks a lot, dear Chirugal, for that brand new story ! It's just perfect, delightful from the first word to the last. You're gifted, and you offer to Gibbs and Abby just the right doses of tension, desire, sensuality, erotism and fun, not to mention deep tenderness, and that little je-ne-sais-quoi who exists only between us. Do you write your own characters, your own fictions ? I'd like to know... Thanks again, merci beaucoup from France, Chirugal ! You made my day.

Take care. Always.
Citation-2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Aside the fact I'm one of the few people actually liking Hart and hoping to see more of her (I seem to have a thing for misled characters), I loved this story. I especially liked the whole Abby touching Gibbs from behind and he letting her do as she pleased (at least for a while). Found it very erotic...perhaps because it gave an idea of how much Gibbs trusts Abby. Very nice!
spacekitten2700 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010