Reviews for The Board
high jinx chapter 1 . 6/27
this is one of my all time favorites
starie78 chapter 1 . 5/27
Excellent!
adafrog chapter 1 . 5/17
lol LOVE IT!
mdauben chapter 1 . 3/22
An interesting and funny one shot. While I rather like the characters of McGonagall and Flitwick you do have a point regarding their performance in their respective positions.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 3/21
really amazing! ;)
wonderful someone else taking care of the important things! ;)
congratulations!
I love this story. However, you got a few facts wrong. The magical school of Japan is called Mahoutokoro School of Magic...not Academy of Emperor. The magical school of Brazil is referred to as Brazilian wizarding school. I'm not sure if that was its name or if it was never given a proper name. My research is inconclusive. Both of these can easily be found using your favorite internet browser.
Ogrebear chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Now that is a very cool Post War story- nice turnaround with the castle staff. Such a logical explanation as to why McGonigal and Flintwick should not be Head of anything.

Also some great changes to Hogwarts and its institutions - a sequel would be interesting.
ossifrage chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
s/lease/least/
MSCOCO chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
This made my day woohoo I love it! don't get mad get even! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Brilliant! I loved it!
daisycb chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I would love to see a continuation of the reforms
Goose chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Good story, except for the whole poisoning Malfoy and Rowle. Pretty sure that would get them landed in Azkaban.
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
WOW - that was EXCELLENT!

Longbottom - Gryffindor
Greengrass - Slytherin
Parvarti Patil - Ravenclaw
Bones - Hufflepuff

Just so I have it all figured out in my head - Thanks.
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Awesome! We need more pieces like these. I loved your writing style and the four people you chose to lead this piece was also very well done.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Funny, at the end my sympathy quite surprisingly switched to Lucius, and I wished the story ended with these jokers getting arrested for poisoning, or whatever this sort of crime is called in wizarding Britain. I would not want to live in a society where people could openly do something like that and get away with it - and them being the supposed good guys of the story doesn't change anything.