Reviews for The Board
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 9/1
An awesome one-shot here! Best of all, Malfoy Sr. gets his due along with the other "Imperius" victims!
Fugacity7 chapter 1 . 8/9
That is a REALLY ugly potion you dreamed up there. I'm sure it would be quite effective for its original stated purpose (Cuckold's Revenge) although if applied to a woman (a cuckold is a man whose WIFE has strayed) it just sounds like having her period (except for the bleeding from the eyes part).
Katzztar chapter 1 . 8/2
I just found this and wow... I love it!

I love how they ripped the so-called "idealized" image the senior staff had of Dumbledore and how they enabled his wild plots. Many of the thing went wrong in the school year wouldn't have happened at all, or would have a far smaller chance of happing, if they stood up to Dumbledore.
From the tasks for the stone to the detention in the forest to abuse of students.
Oh don't forget the issue of not being consistent on how many points being taking away for something. On the night the 4 students were caught out of bed, McGonagall took 20 pnts from Draco but 50 each from Harry, Hermione & Neville. With how many times the twins get into trouble, I doubt that they never had points taken away for being out of bed. Being trouble makers, they likely get points taken away often for being caught after curfew but despite repeated offences they never got 50 points taken away.

Ouch on how bad the abuse is in Ravenclaw and how Flitwick waves it away. Oh, on that, thanks for remembering Sally Ann Perks.
lescavanagh chapter 1 . 7/5
Wonderful story! I love a good revenge story where all the so called "good guys" get their just desserts too. I also liked that it was a Harry Potter story and while they talked about he did not need to be there for the story. PPS I love Neville/ Hanna!
torlan2003 chapter 1 . 7/3
Fun story to read! Good view of the school. Thank you for writing.
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 5/12
Awaiting more.
RT89 chapter 1 . 2/26
Amusing.
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 2/11
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Gina chapter 1 . 2/7
This was excellent! I'd love to see it expanded.
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/29
this was great i enjoyed this greatly.
Draco122
Magnusscipio chapter 1 . 1/13
Great fun as always! A smile from every line. Thank you.
BMS chapter 1 . 1/5
This was different.
An honest assessment of the staff of Hogwarts isn't something you see often .
Also loved how they handled Lucius.
SeleneBoxer chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
This is funny and amusing. Too bad Malfoy lived, but wonderful stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Would love to see a follow-up to this story, it was amazing, lol.
Brit4Shains chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Brilliantly played out and very well done!