Reviews for The Board
Brilliant! I loved it!
daisycb chapter 1 . 9/22
I would love to see a continuation of the reforms
Goose chapter 1 . 9/15
Good story, except for the whole poisoning Malfoy and Rowle. Pretty sure that would get them landed in Azkaban.
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/20
WOW - that was EXCELLENT!

Longbottom - Gryffindor
Greengrass - Slytherin
Parvarti Patil - Ravenclaw
Bones - Hufflepuff

Just so I have it all figured out in my head - Thanks.
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 7/28
Awesome! We need more pieces like these. I loved your writing style and the four people you chose to lead this piece was also very well done.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 7/12
Funny, at the end my sympathy quite surprisingly switched to Lucius, and I wished the story ended with these jokers getting arrested for poisoning, or whatever this sort of crime is called in wizarding Britain. I would not want to live in a society where people could openly do something like that and get away with it - and them being the supposed good guys of the story doesn't change anything.
blueper chapter 1 . 6/26
Genius twist. Amazing one shot
stars90 chapter 1 . 6/24
Brilliant! I loved the 4 of them ganging up like that. Admittedly I can't see how that potion at the end wasn't illegal, but considering the history of the ministry I suppose anything's possible.
senawario chapter 1 . 6/15
awesome! Thank you for this lovely story :)
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/12
I love this and only wish it wouls happen more often in real life. I didn't like how they got rid of the two Death Eaters, though-foul play only sets the stage for corruption. Overall, though, good work.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 5/31
Excellent!It might be interesting to revisit this version of the wold after a couple of Yeats to see how things are doing.
Sol of the Twilight chapter 1 . 3/13
Canon I can see this actually happening. Dumbledore gave off that vibe of cult leader and most if not all of the faculty seemed to give into what he wants with minimal objections and reservations on just his say so.
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 2/14
Very clever
AmasugitaKajitsu chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I find this an interesting read. Not only is it not a factual piece outside of the teachers, but the new board is a bunch of arrogant snobs in and of themselves and won't contribute anything to change at Hogwarts that their predecessors couldn't.

The fact they are childish enough to hold a grudge against Draco just because of his surname and bullying (which in fact goes both ways as nobody ever gave Slytherins a chance to show they weren't all evil since the 1920s) says it all.

They're not doing this for the sake of bettering Hogwarts but for the sake of a personal vendetta against the old board members and their allies.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Is this at all factual b/c as far as had researched the Malfoys were literally the oldest pureblood family in the franchise that were still going. Even the Potters were a "new money" pureblood family that quickly became tainted with half-bloods due to some of them marrying muggleborns. They have some leeway due to them being descendants of the Peverells but the majority of the pureblood families have some ancestry connecting them to the Peverells.