Reviews for The Board
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 4/24
Love it
SuperTulle chapter 1 . 4/1
As I've recently created an account, it's about time I reviewed this.

This is one of the best, maybe even THE best HP oneshot I've read. I find myself coming back and reading it again several times a year. It deals with many of the questions I have had regarding Hogwarts, and adds small bits of information about the post-hallows world. The ending is a bit too vindictive in my opinion, but still brings me some schadenfreude from finally seeing Lucius facing the consequences of his actions.
Plot Holes chapter 1 . 3/7
FadED tattoos. The moment that Tom Riddle died for good during the final battle, the Dark Marks disappeared completely.

Sally-Anne Perks was a Gryffindor, not a Ravenclaw. She also left after fourth year, probably because her parents decided a child finally dying under the watch of Dumbledore was a blatant sign the old bastard was senile and his school finally was the death trap he was making it into.

I agree with that comment about Harry and administration. In fact, I don't think that Rowling was thinking when she made him become an Auror. Harry has a real, real, REAL hard time following orders. He's incredibly impulsive and prone to ignoring others in favor of his own opinion. I agree with one fanfic where the real Moody, and Amelia Bones, both told Harry that him becoming an Auror was a disaster waiting to happen. (it was how Harry knew Moody was a fake, since the man said all Potters were completely unfit for Auror duty and would serve better as Hit-Wizards) He'd be hit with so many insubordination complaints that they'd fire him in less than a year, two if criminals decided to take it easy after the Dork Lord's fall.

I agree with another reviewer: if someone is 'imperiused' as much as Lucius Malfoy is, then their mind is terribly infirm and completely unfit for serving in the government or education. If not for his money and Fudge being a useless fool out to line his pockets, as well as people knowing how vile he was, Lucius Malfoy would have been treated as a retard after he plead imperius.
SotV chapter 1 . 11/10/2020
That was fun! Kudos!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
What a sad commentary on Hogwarts that it took four teens to call the Head, the Staff, and the Board to account for how far Hogwarts has fallen from the standards outlined in the school charter. Even sadder was the fact that most of the staff believed they were doing a good job and couldn't recognize the despicable and dangerous practices of Albus Dumbledore for what they were.

It looks as though they have hit on "workable" methods for keeping the DEs out of the school and Board, so that they can actually revamp the the quality of the teaching and the structure of the school.

Please write a follow-up. You could set it a year later, to review the changes that have been made since that fateful day. It would be interesting to see how McGonagall and the others view the changes.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
Holy cow! That was magnificent! Start to finish.

Wow. I want to reread this already. lol!

Fav'd.

his
Tulle chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
It's probably the fifth time I read this, but I can't really point to why I keep coming back.
The Punmaster chapter 1 . 4/16/2020
lmao get recked Malfoy
Tracey Young chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
No e to see everyone taken to task for their bad behaviors.
Annie Magus chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
While I love Minerva and Filius, I could still enjoy this short story. Thank you for writing this.
kv74 chapter 1 . 2/18/2020
Thanks!
Mernom chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
This had to be done. If nothing else, the Rolling Joke had no idea how to run a school.
Lukkai chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
Glorious.
setokayba2n chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
And then Lucius go to the Wizenmagot with their confession of poisoning him and they end in Azkaban before they could do anything more as Lucius pay for a potion master to make a antidote.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
good very i kinda want to see what happens in the future