Reviews for The Board
blueper chapter 1 . 6/26
Genius twist. Amazing one shot
stars90 chapter 1 . 6/24
Brilliant! I loved the 4 of them ganging up like that. Admittedly I can't see how that potion at the end wasn't illegal, but considering the history of the ministry I suppose anything's possible.
senawario chapter 1 . 6/15
awesome! Thank you for this lovely story :)
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/12
I love this and only wish it wouls happen more often in real life. I didn't like how they got rid of the two Death Eaters, though-foul play only sets the stage for corruption. Overall, though, good work.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 5/31
Excellent!It might be interesting to revisit this version of the wold after a couple of Yeats to see how things are doing.
Sol of the Twilight chapter 1 . 3/13
Canon I can see this actually happening. Dumbledore gave off that vibe of cult leader and most if not all of the faculty seemed to give into what he wants with minimal objections and reservations on just his say so.
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 2/14
Very clever
AmasugitaKajitsu chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I find this an interesting read. Not only is it not a factual piece outside of the teachers, but the new board is a bunch of arrogant snobs in and of themselves and won't contribute anything to change at Hogwarts that their predecessors couldn't.

The fact they are childish enough to hold a grudge against Draco just because of his surname and bullying (which in fact goes both ways as nobody ever gave Slytherins a chance to show they weren't all evil since the 1920s) says it all.

They're not doing this for the sake of bettering Hogwarts but for the sake of a personal vendetta against the old board members and their allies.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Is this at all factual b/c as far as had researched the Malfoys were literally the oldest pureblood family in the franchise that were still going. Even the Potters were a "new money" pureblood family that quickly became tainted with half-bloods due to some of them marrying muggleborns. They have some leeway due to them being descendants of the Peverells but the majority of the pureblood families have some ancestry connecting them to the Peverells.
101bfg101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
most interesting a Harry Potter story that doesn't fetcher Harry Potter wow how refreshing
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
xd hahaha cool you the best governor board, i love how you clip their bec with all of their error :)
Cersesi chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I love it.
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Awesome story. Nice to see that some others are also capable people.
geetac chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I like the story very much.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Is it sad that I kind of feel for Lucius?

At least he got to see the other morons shown out.