Reviews for The Board
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/15
Superb! I love it! Although keeping Lucius wouldn't have hurt anything. gut him in a different way. I would love to see where else you could take this story!

My sympathies about Missouri. I live in Arkansas. Same type of weather.
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 3/25
This is priceless! I'll be sending the link to all my friends.
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 3/21
It was all rather interesting and amusing to read :)
Anansii chapter 1 . 2/17
Well done. That ought to improve the school. As would more teachers; how they managed to get by with only one prof per subject has always puzzled me. Even with time turners!
MonkeyMel1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Very good. The school desperately needs to be updated with competent teachers.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I just re-read this story, it's as great as I remembered. Really puts the spotlight on how warped Hogwarts was under Dumbledore.
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I really liked this! I wish there was more to the story but understand why you stopped it. Excellent!

-shadow
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Really good.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Nice housecleaning. The keyed potion is also a fun idea. I know this is a one shot, but it would be really great to see some of the ramifications evolving from this set up.

Thanks for posting.
Error4North chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Interesting little story. Good work.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I like this story, but this potion is rather overpowered.
ChaosMage175 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is a very interesting take on what could happen after the war, and I would be very interested in seeing this continued as more than a one-shot.
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is perfect! I'm always glad to read when people point out the problems with how Harry was treated and provide retribution! I always like fic that fix this and how the school is run.
In the books the main people behind this were never held accountable or punished such as the Dursleys for child abuse over many years and others who enabled the abuse, ignored it or just didn't do their jobs.

This is really great!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
They didn't see it coming. Who will represent Lucius?
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Brilliant! Also, I loved how you used little explored characters like Susan, Daphne, Neville, and Parvati.