Reviews for The Board
GinaMcKnight chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Hello! I'm creeping on your page, reading your stories. I like this one! You could continue it, and I would totally read it. Keep up the amazingness!
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
interesting and funny. i laughed at what happened to Lucius.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
THis is brilliant.

I'm amazed and so incredibly happy to have found this gem. I love how all four of them just radicaly changed everything and improved vastly the school.

I rather hopw you have more in this verse and will be giving your profile a glance.

Thank you for writing this.
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I didn't know Pavarti had it in her! This was hilariously kick-ass and an absolute pleasure to read. Thanks for writing it!

luvs and hugs,

kenzie m
Samwise Pevensie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Utterley brilliant. Would love to see all this "happen",
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is very amusing. It is quite different as Harry and Hermione are the two that wake people up from their mistakes. The stars of the story.

This is an interesting and cool one-shot. I was disappointed that Harry and/or Hermione wasn't in it, but the story was still interesting.

Are you planning on doing another one? Please?
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Have you read kb0's 'The Accidental Bond'? One of the chapters appears to be based heavily on this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
'Cuckold's Revenge'. Obviously, it was developed to punish those who would dally with another's spouse, ...I have never understood why people go after the guy who shags their girlfriend /wife, the betrayer is gf/wife/bf/husband. Attacking them is far more logical.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wonderful story.
Impstar chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This is a laugh. A good oneshot, I hope to read more of your stories.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
that was some beutiful gutting! oh my all the question that need to be asked! beutifuly done, poor heads... nice work. shame harry will be blindsided maybe... XD
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Fantastic one shot!
ironhair chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Nice.
jaythekoala chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Thanks for sharing - this is an excellent story and raises some interesting points.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
While harsh... this is very, very accurate.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »