Reviews for The Board
setokayba2n chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
And then Lucius go to the Wizenmagot with their confession of poisoning him and they end in Azkaban before they could do anything more as Lucius pay for a potion master to make a antidote.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
good very i kinda want to see what happens in the future
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
Lucius Malfoy.

The guy who has, TWICE, been found to have been 'under the influence' of the Imperious curse. The guy who sheltered Voldemort. The guy who's son provided access to and lead an attack by terrorists ON THE SCHOOL, ultimately resulting in the previous headmaster's death and the torment of other students.

THAT'S the sort of person still permitted to be on the school's board of directors?

I mean... yeah. Congratulations. You got rid of all his supporters. Good job.

But come the fuck on, people. If the system is going to be THAT messed up its time to burn and salt, not try to pick up the pieces.
ChaoticInscriber chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
I love it. As much as we love how many of our favorite teachers survived, they really do need actions like this taken while the opportunity to change things up is for grabs. At the very least, they way the books purport the staffing to work means every last one of them is horribly overworked (with the possible exception of some "elective" instructors when their subject is being less popular and while lacking additional Headship duties) and it really shows for many of them.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
That said it all. Thanks
oakphoenix chapter 1 . 5/29/2019
First of a kind story I read. Unique one and I loved the fates of Imperius victims. Do you have sequel with Harry's reaction?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
*smirk*
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Interesting :D
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 5/16/2019
Great writing here hon! ;o)
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
7/10
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
A few grammar error; but a fantastic short story! A must read.
N Flamel chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
What a humorous and gut-wrenching story of Hogwarts, Dumbledore's responsibility in driving the standards down, the staff that enabled him to do that, and the teens who corrected the decades of mistakes and incompetence in one Board meeting. While everything leading to the final act was fun and creative, your potion for Lucius and Rowle was classic. Thanks for another of your funny and thought-provoking one shots.
seldombites chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
Awesome. I can totally see this happening.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
This was great! I would hope the alumni would see that things were messed up and move to fix them.
Queen Farli chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
This is brilliant, I love it. It'd be great to see a sequel of the decisions and trials of making a new school in minutia but I realise you wont do that. Has anyone else done a continuation of it? Either way, thanks for writing,
Yours,