Reviews for Simple Instructions
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I love this
overcast fireside chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Oh my god! This was so funny! I recall doing some sort of test like this before, but luckily, I didn't fall for it, haha.

I liked pretty much all of the pairings, especially SoraxKairi, RoxasxNamine, and HopexLightning. Hee hee. All the confessions were so cute; the SoKai kiss had me melting due to its overwhelming cuteness. I bet Tifa was widely entertained by everyone's behavior.

It's kinda funny how most of the guys fell for the trick on the test. I totally lost it when the boys started dancing and singing that ridiculous song. Haha! Looks like the girls know how to read directions. But at least the test was a cool way for the guys to finally get their girls. ;)
Master-Lea chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Roxas I love you
FallingGlasses chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Wow, if only school really did have tests like that. Lol funny read!
PaloozaChu chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Awwwwwwwwh.
Xion/Riku is my new OTP.
Along with SoKai. IT BEATS ALL.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
XD Ha! That's the best ending ever.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This was so amusing! I loved it! Your writing style flows so well. Also, if it makes you feel any better, I fell for the exact same trick like freshmen year! xD
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh wow...
This was funny!
I had a test similar to this for English, and I failed it...
I liked the story!
*smiles*
bdawgwarfear chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
A
awesome story!
stay cool
blitz/bdawg/warfear/Ben.
Fsho chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
sooo awhile ago I read this story and then earlier we had to take a test for asb... and guess what? it was exactly like this! thanks for helping me not make a fool out of myself x)
Moon Princess016 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Okay, when reading this fanfic, do not (under ANY cercumstances) red this while drinking milk. Especially not when your sister is sitting across from you at a table. ESPECIALLY when you actually take a sip and a certain song causes you to blurt out laughing! Needless to say that I spent half the night hiding from my Sid under my bed with the laptop. Lessoned learned: "I'm too sexy-" caused my sister to take a early shower.

Btw, I fell for this test too, exept our teachers made each test different. Insanity ensued that day...
xHead-in-the-Cloudsx chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was awesome!

Having Tifa as a teacher seems pretty cool. I can imagine her doing this!

Roxas x Namine! I love this couple! (As well as Sora x Kairi, of course!) _

Oh my gosh, Axel and Demyx. Roxas actually joined in? Haha. What an insane test!

Again, I think this was awesome. This is a really cute, entertaining one-shot. Now one of my favs! Wonderful job! :D
Kaname1993 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
OMG! This was hilarious! I remember that test, it was the funniest day I ever had in my ninth grade year. Mines said to read all the questions first and the last question on the back page said to to only answer numbers one and two which was my name and the date. The funniest part was that most of the boys in class did all the stupid questions. I specifically remember one of the football players running around barking like a dog the whole day cause one of the questions said to make the sound of your favorite animal. We also got the sing your favorite song aloud question and we ended up with half the class singing and dancing to "Funky town" and "Witch doctor". Needless to say, I'm never forgetting that day.
Wash in with WAVES chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I friggin took this test! Well, similar without the confession and singing, haha! But I was in the 6th grade, and was the only one that actually did it right which did happen to boost my ego level up like 100 points? Haha, yeah, anyway, I enjoyed reading! You come up with awesome ideas.3
ChuckleBunny chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
holy shit this is SO FUNNY. AND SO GOOD. yeah seriously cracked up when kadaj called his mom. he's such a momma's boy!

favorited. so good :)