Reviews for Thinking of You
L. Casablanca chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love the stories that work with canon to give some random facts deeper meaning. For now on, this will be my official reason why Elphaba wouldn't be touched below the waist by Fiyero. I really wished ElphabaxGlinda was less subtext and more explicit. Loved your fic.
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
THIS. I don't know what else to say. You know what I mean, right? I just... THIS. It is perfect.
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Nicely done, eh.
GrangerGirl26 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Heartbreaking and gorgeous.
broomvsbubble chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This story is perfection! There are no other words to describe it...
burnthehousedown chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is the first Wicked fanfic I've read, but I love it! I'm obsessed with the novel and definitely believe there are some Elphie/Glinda undertones there, like sharing a bed on the way to the Emerald City. You've merged your ideas with Maguire's story really well, too - it's a fresh take on things, but not jarring at all. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I think this is really well-written and if you decide to write more I'll definitely read it :)
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Love it, it brings a whole new light to the story for me. Keep up the great work.
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
good stuff
Feelingnice chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I always kind of hated Fiyero and Elphaba together but this story gave me a reason to understand the motives of that relationship. Now it suites my Gelphic mind better haha. Thanks. This actually saved me from disliking the book. Imagination, oh what a wonderful thing.

Also I don't mind this being a one-shot cos the point is there and there's nothing more to add to it. : )
sallysammysa323 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Wow. This is great. Extremely thought provoking, and it's possible to see that you're a great writer. Keep up the good work.
Shade Asylum chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is so thought provoking. I mean of course the first thoughts I always have of Elphabab and Galinda are that they were secretly together, but when I thought of Elphaba and Fiyero it never occured to me to look farther than that. It'd be amazing to see more to this story.