Reviews for Fellwood
Travis 1234 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Please update this story. It is very good.
Travis 5412 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I want you to continue this story. Hope you return to finish this story.
Travis 2015 chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
I do love this story. I hope you return.
Travis 2015 chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
You must continue.
Travis 2015 chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
You wrote a good story.
Travis 2015 chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Love your story. It is very good. When you return update.
Travis 2015 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
This is a good story.
Travis 2015 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Nuclear War in Arthur is very interesting. Must continue.
Travis 2015 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Even though it is old you must continue.
Booyaa chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
finish it please
Booyaa chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
This is really good, i cant stop reading it.

i actually made an account on here just to write a legit review,

i just want to say, you Sir/madame are a truly creative individual, and i think you should do many more chapters for this story and write more fallout-Esq fanfic. when i first came across this story i was honestly confused as hell, arthur and fallout? thats insanity, but the good kind, especially since fallout is my favorite game and arthur was my favorite cartoon as a kid, this is just great. and damn, i always thought molly was cute haha, if your a dude, i want to get a beer you with and hangout lmao, and if your a girl, marry me :P

anyways good story, and i havent even finished it, i might add on to this once i finish reading

- Booyaa
booyaa chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
this is great. really interesting, and arthur and fallout.. thats like my childhood and teenage years combined , awesome, im going to keep reading for sure.. and its really well written, a much needed refresh from all the badly worded grammer disasters on here
Omilophile chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is quite good so far. It's really quite interesting to see Arthur characters in such a serious and dramatic setting. I look forward to accompanying you on the rest of this (potentially) wonderful journey.
Ploxieful chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
... woo, got the name for the fic now. Once again, this is just the continued prologue and things seem pretty much summed up or quickly skimmed over - except for the beginning, with the massacre.

I find it hard to keep track of all the names.
Ploxieful chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Not much to say here. It's a prologue, introductions are made.

Rather sudden change in mood near the end - just after the slumber party. Not as interesting as the intro, but you haven't really gotten into the story yet - so, that's expected.

I did like the comments that the main character 'made' after some of the sentences - gives the feeling that he is telling a story to us. Makes me feel closer to the story and character in question.