Reviews for 83 YO Woman Abducted by Aliens!
femme4jack chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
vorn old grannies are awesomesauce, and she was great for the twins. This story was all kinds of awwwwws.

I really think Sides should have faced her. Everyone should get that experience at least once in their lifetime ;)
SeekerFreefall chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh my, but I loved this! .

I think one of my favorite bits is when Veleta wants Sideswipe to explain 'interfacing' to her - because she wants to try it! *giggle*

I'm actually amazed Sunny didn't go nuts after finding himself as a squishy - I guess maybe it was his faith in Ratchet knowing how to switch him back?

Great story, even the ending is cute - speeding as a way of respecting the dead!
Fierceawakening chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I liked this. I like the idea of an old lady getting to have some excitement and some very unique new experiences and reveling in that, rather than being scared or uncomfortable or upset.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Aww. This is cute, beyond what else to call it. It's giving me warm and fluffy feelings (which would be another genre that's missing...)
yoong chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Well, this fic gives me a good laugh. If I were Morgan, I'd collapse in a fit the moment I saw Sunny like that. XD And it's so sweet of the twins to maintain their friendship with . ]