Reviews for Jump Then Fall
Black-Rose23 chapter 11 . 1/25
I thought it was a great story of them as a couple, I especially like how it's not all sunshine and roses but they still work through it. Sad that Tyler died though, I'll admit I cried when I read that part.
me chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
But camille is a kid
Brendaa Floress chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
I think that's a great way to end a story! (: loved it
Hersheygirl102 chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
Precious!
Hannah chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
NOOOOOOOOO!
hannah chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
i am seriously in love with this soooo you can't stop. they are so cute this is the best story ever
1hopelessromantic chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
OMG I so thought anala and Jason were together but this is the first fic I read that channeled that. I luv it. I'm not a great writer and don't have a lot of time. So if you now of any other fics that are bout them could you message me. Thx I'm like obssesed with them.
verybiggalaxies chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
AWWWWWWWWW!
verybiggalaxies chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
the xmas scene made me CRY!
verybiggalaxies chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
awesome! moose is FIT!
x-Whizzified-Magic-x chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
Awww, I think that's the best place to leave it. I love the story regardless. I can't wait for your new story in the future. I have a few up my sleeve myself. D
Coose fan chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
Ah sad to see it finish but the last chapter was so good as was the whole been following your other story with kate emma and cannot wait to read whatever you write next about Moose and Camille. They are my favourite two characters. Didnt really like luke/nathalie in the film and I hope Moose and Camille in next cannot wait to read your next story and hope it is soon.
XxRawr.means.I.Love.youXx chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
I loved it: D soooo much! Update soon kay!
TurtleMoose19 chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
Update! Pleasepleaseplease

PS I love Moose omigod he rocks okay update...
aleex9530 chapter 11 . 1/29/2011