Reviews for Hold On
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
He's kind of on the stupid side... had me literally laughing out loud
The Red Dove chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
Haha, Ouran. Well, better finish the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Poor Katara
Guest chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
Liked your story! The only thing how did Zuko's mother die? Still well written.
Tigrette-of-Fire chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Woah. First off, great job! Secondly are you referencing criminal minds reference you're making there with 'Reiding'?
Fatecaster chapter 18 . 5/31/2012
Such a wonderful ending 333

I absolutely adored this fic and it is TOTALLY going on my list of favorites!
Fatecaster chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
I am LOVING this story! The Zutara-ness of it all is sending me into fangirl squees way more often than usual! Your author's notes are fantastic as well XD
Wyngana chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Loved this story, I'm so happy that you've completed it and thank you for taking time to write it :)

It is an awesome Zutara fic, but I'm still heartbroken that Ursa died :(

LOL, the bold writing of you, Lupe and Zuko talking always brought a smile to my face with how random it was :L

Caprican chapter 18 . 5/19/2012
Great job! I really liked how everything came full circle. I do agree with a lot of the grammatical stuff that the reviewer servent123 pointed out throughout the story. Other than that; your pacing was good and all of your characters were believable and in character, which can be hard to do at times. I also liked that you brought back Lee. Most people forget about minor characters.

Also, your banter at the beginning of each chapter was hilarious! I loved it. I missed it on the last chapter. Plus the endnotes were entertaining as well. I usually don't go for that sort of thing but it was well done. Keep writing!

Don't get too discouraged with the whole grammar thing. All you can do is keep learning and plugging along. When I was around your age-I'm giving myself a ballpark estimate here-my grammar was way worse than yours was when you wrote this! For me, it is better that you have a good sense of narative style. Anyone can learn grammar but it takes talent to tell a good story!

Again, keep writing and thanks for posting!
servant123 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
I like the "'He's on the stupid side'...'I'm not stupid!'" bit. Nice work :) Keep it up!

servant123 chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Hee hee- Zuko would think that. I trust he's alright, though! Good chapter, keep it up!

PS- "cheep" bird noise ; "cheap" not high quality
servant123 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
cute :)
servant123 chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Another note on commas for you: when you add a person's name to a sentence, separate with a comma. Example from this chapter: "'You can pet them later Katara.'" There should be a comma between "later" and "Katara" because "Katara" is not part of the rest of the phrase. Just a general example: Hey you, Tina, do you have a class this morning? See how the three clauses are all separated?

Also, when two or more words are working together as a single adjective, they should be connected by a hyphen (or multiple, depending). Example: "A teenager's awkward in between voice uttered." Here, "in between" works as a single adjective, so it should be written as "in-between". To provide another general example: her mother gave her a don't-even-think-about-it-or-you'll-be-grounded-for-a-month look. The collection of words in the middle serve as a single adjective, so they're joined by hyphens.

Another homophone problem, too: quietshhhh; quiterather, as in "That is quite (or rather) loud."

Pretty good other wise. Keep writing!

God bless :)

PS- I noticed that my own grammar has been a bit off in some of my reviews... ironic, no? I mean, really, sometimes I think quotation marks are going to be the end of me. Anyways, I hope I don't come off too hypocritical. Keep up the good work!
servant123 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Good chapter! Just one editing mark: a "strait" is a channel of water, I think you meant "straight" as in "not curved". That is all. Keep up the good work!

servant123 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Aw :) I like it.

A quick editing note, though. Now I'm not sure if this is a frequent problem, but I noticed a few times that you weren't separating the prepositional phrases and other clauses correctly. They should be set off by a comma as a general rule. To give an example-

"'I know your lying what's really wrong?'" Here there should be a comma between "lying" and "what's". You can tell because "I know your lying" isn't part of the question. (PS- it should be "you're"- as in "I know you are lying...")

Another example is "'This is your room by the way.'" Here, "by the way" is the separate phrase, which you can tell because of the preposition at the start ("by").

Anyways, good plot, good character development, and I like the story a whole lot, just careful about the grammer, 'kay? Keep up the good work!

God bless! :)