Reviews for Designing characters
rachgreengeller chapter 25 . 3/21
This is one of my favorite episodes because the young man who dies will be known in the future for killing Patrick Swayze and screwing Kerry Washington. Plus it was very touching
Sammytyler chapter 160 . 10/24/2015
Very sweet way to end it happy that maryjo got married and Charlene came back
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 160 . 10/24/2015
What a gamet of emotions! I laughed, I cried... Very sweet and beautiful way to end this story and the show we both love dearly. You gave me the one thing I've wanted since I started watching designing women- happiness for Mary Jo. She deserves it. The 40s theme was cool and I could understand her being nervous since she was married before.. And no Julia Roberts movie is wedding friendly is it? At least she wasn't thinking about My Best Friend's wedding :D a favorite around my house. It was beautiful. I cried when Julia and Bernice were sitting on the roof of the church. Wonderful story. Thank you for it :) as always, you have given this show the level of grace and dignity it required. Beautiful job :)

Dr. Michaela Quinn
Sammytyler chapter 159 . 10/24/2015
Happy Charlene is back her and Charlene and mary jo are best friends
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 159 . 9/19/2015
I like it... You took a difficult subject and made it something... Even gave me something to think about. You've done a wonderful job. I never realized that Carlene ever saw a cross dresser; but I gave up much of season 7 because it wasn't my favorite... It's great! Loved the chapter (:
Sammytyler chapter 158 . 9/4/2015
Thought it was funny laughed a lot Bernice still proecting her girls
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 158 . 9/2/2015
Oh wow... Sue Bernice? I guess that's not too surprising, but I couldn't believe she'd want to sue Sugarbakers... Of course Bernice took it without even realizing what was going on and continued being the sarcastic spitfire she can be when she wants to... It was interesting.
Sammytyler chapter 157 . 8/20/2015
loved mary jo singing walking on sunshine and etienne and micheal friendship
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 157 . 8/20/2015
Well that blew up in their faces didn't it? However Mary Jo and her GPS didn't surprise me. I loved the thought of her singing walking on sunshine the day she got her divorce papers :D very nice :) I always loved Anthony and can't believe he would ever actually be jealous of somebody else; but it happens to everybody I guess...
Sammytyler chapter 156 . 8/11/2015
Very interesting.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 156 . 8/11/2015
Very interesting. A good spin on a weird episode :)
Sammytyler chapter 155 . 8/2/2015
I laughed in quite a few places. Very good
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 155 . 7/29/2015
Ah what a chapter! I laughed in quite a few places. Very good :) I really like the ones that have everybody but I understand not since Dixie carter, meshach Taylor, and jan hooks all died :( anyway, looking forward to the next. Afraid there aren't many episodes left to make chapters off of.
Sammytyler chapter 154 . 7/6/2015
That was funny good chapter can,t to read more
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 154 . 7/5/2015
Haha... Oh man that was funny, but I feel so bad for the ladies :D Definitely a good chapter :)