Reviews for Designing characters
Dixie Belled chapter 149 . 7h
I love this. I would love to read more about or with Julia in it though.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 149 . 5/5
I liked it! I don't remember the episode it's based on so I have to go find it.. I find the irony in Etienne being nervous to give Anthony's speech... Nice chapter :)
Sammytyler chapter 148 . 4/28
Happy that mary jo is finaly getting her happy ending With DP
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 148 . 4/28
I love it! Mary Jo's innocence, B.J. with her big opinions :) I do think at their age people might question why they are getting married- but I feel everybody has a right to be happy... Ted did her WRONG and so I'm glad she's got D.P. in her life... She needs somebody to love her and show her the wonderful person she is... Funny and sweet all rolled into one, you have done it again! :) Eager to read the next chapter.
Sammytyler chapter 147 . 3/30
So cute so romantic loved it
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 147 . 3/30
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... So sweet...
Sammytyler chapter 146 . 3/27
Felt bad for etienne happy she got her ring back and that she didn,t marry him
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 146 . 3/26
Oh WOW... Poor Etienne :( I can't imagine how she feels... It doesn't surprise me for B.J. and Mary Jo to do this :D They have always been willing to spring into action for other people... I'd hurt that guy for doing what he did..
Sammytyler chapter 145 . 3/21
I really liked it! It was interesting I liked etienne
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 145 . 3/18
I really liked it! It was interesting and I could definitely hear BJ and Bernice :D You captured their personalities very well. I loved the chapter and I'm eager for the next chapter :) :) I do think they needed help.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 144 . 3/16
Tried not to cry... A very sweet chapter.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 143 . 3/16
How wonderful... I thought it was alright even if it was "different." Have you ever heard the song "Thank You?" It's similar to this situation... I think you did a great job. Part of me was hoping he wouldn't go so I wouldn't cry, but I partially expected it too.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 142 . 3/16
Not only does it show the remnants of this episode, but it shows us some of the interesting parts of the lives of these people. Reading it, I could hear their voices in my head :) You did a wonderful job; I love the memories you chose to use :)
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 144 . 2/19
Love it!
Sammytyler chapter 143 . 2/1
Like it hope you update soon