Reviews for Catching Some Shuteye
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
This was lovely! Thanks for sharing
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
What makes the devil smile is FLUFF
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Hehehe! Strauss! I love h/p! More!
please ff.net delete account chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Aw, that's adorable! Even Strauss agrees, I think. Lovely fic!
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
How cute was that? Ahahaha, I love Strauss at the end.

~Jessi
Rolfy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
333
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
you did a great job on this story... i love it...
seven days later chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Beautiful. I love Strauss in it so much... she reminds me just a tiny bit of Miranda in the Devil Wears Prada... just in this episode. You know, at the end when she almost smiles then tells her driver to 'drive!'.

Anyway, really character and very Hotch/Prentiss, two things which I very much love. Humor too, really made this. There is always linking, you don't go off in tangeants (like I do) and everything is nicely fitted in for a reason. Really well done, says me.

-Seven x x
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Ahahahahaha! Loved Strauss.
hotchprentiss chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
amazing! i like how you focused more on the characters than the stupid details that many authors put in lol

i think that maybe you could do a bunch of little stories between hotch and emily? like have different chapters. just a suggestion!

love!
kidkarmina chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This was really cute! I have enjoyed reading this one. Thank you for writing it. It was funny and romantic as the same time.
baobei chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
:O)
HPforever chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
cute story i really like it and hope u add more soon
TheConstellations chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Thanks for the reviews!

I'm afraid that there won't be another chapter from here; this was just a small oneshot that I did when I was feeling rather bored.

I must apologize for the slightly poorly written story again. I don't use a beta (too difficult with my schedule) and this was a bit rushed, but I hope you enjoyed the idea. (:
HProcks chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
perfectly in character! it's refreshing to see an author put so much thought into the dialogue. people tend to see hotch as some sort of emotional man that only emerges when emily's around, but he really requires prodding from emily's part to really come out of his shell. i think that you capture that well!

i read your other story after this and was impressed with the light you shone on strauss. she really is nicer than everyone thinks.

i also enjoyed the humor in this one. morgan WOULD make reid do that. -eyeroll-

i love it! i'll definitely be watching out for you.