Reviews for Where on Earth is Lauren Ridgemount?
WhazzupPeeps chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
Great ending to a great Stoked fanfic. Lo gets saved, Fargo Hope is stopped from getting Ridgemount Resorts through a shady deal, and Jack (sort of) gets the girl. Can't blame Lo for trying to use her foreign intrigue adventure as a way to get back in the penthouse, though (LOL).
chrisATD1 chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Awesome, awesome, awesome story! I loved it! And I can't wait for that reunion special for the Fresh Challenge! I'm sure it'll be just as awesome as this one was, if not more!
chrisATD1 chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Oh boy! The big confrontation is coming! I can't wait to see what happens between Jack and Hope when Lo, Reef, Fin, and Mr. Ridgemount are there. I know it's gonna be awesome!
chrisATD1 chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Yes! I was waiting for this one to be updated again. I was wondering if you had forgotten about it. Even though it's been 6 months, you haven't skipped a beat with this one. Still as action-packed and exciting as ever. Can't wait for the next two chapters.
WhazzupPeeps chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Have to say, Lo has real guts to be able to stand up to Fargo Hope and refuse to let her dad sell Surfer's Paradise to him, but it helps that Jack has Lo's back and won't let anything bad happen to her. With Lo's friends now about to get involved as they start searching for her, it looks like business is about to pick up.
obabema chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Awesome story! _ I'll have to read the rest later though, or in like, four minutes. XD
Pixelified chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Oooooh.

I like this.

:D

Except I hate cliffhangers...

xD

Update soon pwease?
chrisATD1 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I'm still loving the story, it's a great idea. Can't wait for the next chapter to see how Jack and Lo get out of this one.
WhazzupPeeps chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Nice work here, putting a little 007-style action and intrigue into this Stoked story. Lo wasn't too impressed when she perceived she was being deceived by Jack, but I think Jack's explanation in the next chapter should clear up the waters.
New Wave Manchild chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Great start to this story, what will happen to Lo now? We'll just have to find out, so update soon.

-The Cullens of Death Metal