Reviews for Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop
MasterArrowhead202 chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Thanks for an amazing story. :)
moosiebell chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
It was THAT cheesy...only a little bit and besides, at least you didn't end with them kissing (not that I don't like them kissing-I surely do) it's just that every story or movie,book, T.V. show, play ANYTHING that is entertainment and envolves romance ends with the couple kissing.
moosiebell chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
I wanted aang to see the kiss...
ACTUALLY I knew that he didn't because I've read this story twice before and am in love with it! Under book marks I have it down like 5 times and one of them says:
THIS IS DAH BEST STORY EVEAH!
I love this story...
Brie chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I LOVE THIS WHOLE STORY I READ IT AND I'M GOING TO READ IT AGAIN! THIS IS UR BEST A:TLA STORY. I DON'T READ YOUR OTHER STORIES BUT IF I DID I BET NONE OF THEM WOULD COMPARE TO UR BRILLIANCE IN THIS PIECE OF WRITINGS.
InsomniaandBoredom chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
You just combinned my OTP and one of my favorite songs
THEFOX chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
WHAT DID THE FOX SAY-THE FOX
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Aw i hate pride and predudice , my mom watched it all the time
crystal ash chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
cuteee!_
randommonkeyz998 chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
I love it! I think I might just pass out from the fluffiniess!
2n2kas chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Everyone at school always called him things like "hot" and "sexy" and "badass".

weren't they calling him a dork just e few chapter back?
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I really like this story, it makes me smile at how cute it is. You know what makes it more cute? Listening to Enchanted by Taylor Swift while reading this, now I'm not one to normally listen to Taylor, but this song was an exception.
It's an amazing story that insipired me to start writing stories (and books to publish too!). So thank you! :)
Avatar in the TARDIS chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
Cuteness and fluffyness and i guess kataraness and aangness xD
Avatar in the TARDIS chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
not bad... Its kinda sweet. Uhm... bye *runs away blushing madly*
JewelsAnne chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Have you ever thought about making a sequel to this? It is DEFIANTLY one of my favorite fanfics, keep up the great work!
Robin chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
LOVED IT! OH MY GOSH! BEST KATAANG FANFICTION EVER! I didn't want it to end. :;(