Reviews for When I Spin Away
straw8erries chapter 1 . 7/9
this gave me such gorgeous chills. i love how soft, almost shy robert is in this. the details like his suspenders, his touch, his genuine curiosity made me smile. their connection, despite everything—i'm so glad someone besides me felt something while watching them on screen together. i absolutely adore this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This took my breath away! I thought you portrayed Ariadne accurately and I totally could see this happening as if the idea they put in his head was on purpose but their presence might have left something behind. Wish there was more to it! Great writing!
Eleusinian chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You did beautifully. I too love the Ariadne/Robert pairing, but this is one of the few stories I've read in which both characterizations are believable from a canon viewpoint, and yet the attraction between the two remains compelling. Very well done.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Whoa, you definitely know how to keep Ariadne and Robert in character. I love her motives, her conflicting mindsets, and Robert's smoothness (and yet, vulnerability...well played indeed)...everything! And is this really to be continued? Excuse me while I salivate in anticipation of more impeccable writing...
Elelith chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Any possibility of more Ariadne/Robert...I just love them together and there aren't enough fics out there about them,,,
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I really liked it. ;)
Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Excellent, excellent job. You really captured her attraction and guilt over his fascination. I hope to see more from you.
Rosejoanna chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Whoa i like it
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow. I really loved thsi fanfic! You did a great job writing these two! I can't wait to read more from you!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Absolutely lovely! I cannot get enough of these two lately and you write Robert in such a charming manner.
MushroomCap chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I loved this. Soooo, what happened to continuing this?
cjhar chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Well done! I really enjoyed reading this.
EmpireX chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Stunningly beautiful. I certainly hope you'll continue this.
reeroy chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
You know, I thank God that I'm not the only one who saw an inkling of this in the movie.

Enjoyed it very much. Hope you write more of them!

CHEERS!
MushroomCap chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
for someone who I'm guessing is more accustomed to writing yaoi you did very well. :P I really enjoyed this story.