Reviews for The Nordic Switch
Celle J chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
OMG! Hahahaha!
XD lol best chapter Ever!
Celle J chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Hahaha!
LOL XD
Okumura Shauriene chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
I wanted Iceland and Iceland to switch personalities.
FROM ICELAND WITH LOVE!
Yugi's sister death chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
I do it all the time. No matter how loud i am my family cant understand me.
ArticIndigo chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
You should write a sequel explaining what happened when Norway and Finland from Hetalia where in the SATW universe it would be hilarious to read that an also I bet Denmark and Sweden reactions priceless ! Also since heta Ice doesn't like his family you should write ice changing places with his satw counterparts
The Little Chibi chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
Wow. This... is beautiful. Just... Wow.
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Congratulations!
Your fanfic has been chosen to be put on a Tumblr blog called Blueski's Favorite Fanfictions. The URL is "blueskireadsonlinebooks". It will appear on the blog on Saturday, at 4:40 EST.
Always,
Blueski
That one person chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Denmark is afraid of butterflies? XD
ShrapnelGirl chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Please go ahead and write that story where Iceland and Germany switch! I'd love to see how you portray both of them, and how everyone else will react to a paranoid Germany and a sparkling Iceland :Þ.
Valbonne chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious XD Awesome crossover.
Epic Hero Laugh chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Iceland. Nice touch. Illinois you say? I do like my state...

Excellent story dude!
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Great story! C:
GilbertArthurandLukas39 chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
"Norge! You're back!" Denmark shouted, attempting to hug Norway, only for his skull to be reintroduced to the floor.

BEST. LINE. EVER.
I was cracking up the whole time I read that.
To be honest, maybe only the Icelands would switch personalities? That'd be one hell of an amusement, to see APH!Iceland suddenly become more outgoing out of the blue.
Cue the confusion.
Pachimew chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
*Raises hand* I vote you should go ahead and do Iceland and Germany anyways.
TheSlashBunny chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
This was hilarious! Poor Finland! (I don't really pity Denmark, but I do feel a little bad that Norway had to wake up cuddling Denmark... I can see how that would be traumatizing.)

I love both Hetalia and SatW and you combined them so well! This will definitely be going on my favorites list!