Reviews for No Day But Today
eris8656 chapter 19 . 7/20
Great fic! What a D bag Blaize turned out to be! But I enjoyed reading this fic!
thehereandnow33 chapter 17 . 4/30
Whyyyy?..don't be doneeeee!
Tofs chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Ugh, I love re-reading this when Cailean is just "the baby". Oh, Harry, you don't know what a life you're gonna have! 3
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,929.
If you want to sign, go to:
Kage 5243 chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
64teeth chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
amazing story:) very beautiful and well written:)
Fab but chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Your story is pretty good, but my issue is with the way you describe Harry's old school. Could you maybe research English schools a bit more?... Other than that, fantastic job so far :D
Nasciturus chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Aaaaaaw! Draco is so sweet! Amazing!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
sad story but good
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
April 11th is my birthday O.o
MasterOfAngels chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Just wanted to chirp in here, and say that I enjoy reading this and normaly I am not the type to review a chapter if there are more, but when I read the last book title (World War Z) I thought to hell with it. Actually all I want to say is that the book gets turned into a movie starring Brad Pitt. If you not already knew.
Masters 3
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
though his age is a bit unusual for an eleventh grader, it's not so uncommon. my friend Kanika, is sixteen and she's a senior. i guess it depends on the circumstances. btw, nice story. this is my third time reading this.
JlovesGaara chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Oh my dear I LOVED this story! I can't believe I never found it before now! I am also surprised that you don't have a thousand reviews! This was incredibly well written and just sweet as can be. Of course, the mpreg is the cherry on top! It was very unique with the non-magic and BZ/HP pairing at the beginning. I am glad you gave into your muse and wrote this gem. It is wonderful and I hope you keep writing forever. Good luck with everything, and once again, great work. :)
mattdombast chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
love this in that draco gets his family