Reviews for No Day But Today
BlankMask chapter 6 . 9/2
You said he's in year 10 when he was 13.
Aerialas chapter 1 . 9/1
Its a really cute beginning. The writing style has a nice flow and the sentences are very concise. I'm interested to see the reason why Harry was all of a sudden allowed to live with his father (although if the anchovies are anything to go by, you have already given me a very good hint). Looking forward to the interactions between Severus and Harry in future chapters.
Penneay chapter 1 . 6/15
Let me tell you how much I enjoy this story. I red this for the first time, probably some time in 2011. and the last time I read part of the series had to have been in 2012, 2013 at best. Today, in June of 2016 I rolled over and my brain reminded me of this story. Like a slap in the face I tell you.
So I set out. I decided that I would enjoy rereading this story so I should look it up. Mind you, it was 7 in the morning, but I was determined. I searched and looked. I put the basic premise of the story in Google and I searched communities. I meticulously went through my favorite stories until I found it. I cannot express the satisfaction I felt when I found this story again. I'm so excited to read it again.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 19 . 5/24
Plz update ssssssssssoon luv It but this chap is to short
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 3/22
I hope he gives in!
eris8656 chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
Great fic! What a D bag Blaize turned out to be! But I enjoyed reading this fic!
thehereandnow33 chapter 17 . 4/30/2015
Whyyyy?..don't be doneeeee!
Tofs chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Ugh, I love re-reading this when Cailean is just "the baby". Oh, Harry, you don't know what a life you're gonna have! 3
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,929.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Kage 5243 chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
m
64teeth chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
amazing story:) very beautiful and well written:)
Fab but chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Your story is pretty good, but my issue is with the way you describe Harry's old school. Could you maybe research English schools a bit more?... Other than that, fantastic job so far :D
Nasciturus chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
I LOVE THIS FIC! YAY! :D
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Aaaaaaw! Draco is so sweet! Amazing!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 19 . 3/5/2013