Reviews for Hug a Blonde Day
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Dear me...HAHAHAHA MY BEST FRIEND IS A BLOND!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
That sounds like a fantastic idea, except I'm the only blonde in my family, and I really don't want to be glomped!
MsLadyAmethyst chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I would've loved to be a part of that holiday and this made my day from being sick! It was hilarious!
bourgeoicheese chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Hug-a-blonde day? IT ALREADY PAST? i'm favoriting this so i can remember hug a blonde day. :3 (and becuz this story was really funny)
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I notice that Canada was the only one who seemed safe, seeing that..

Me: Oh Canada! ~3

Canada "finaly! some 1 who knows I'm Canada": Yes?

Me *smiles evily*: you know what TODAY is?

Canada "nervous" : N-no what is today?

Me: HUG A BLONDE DAY!

Canada "scared": MAPLE HOCKEY!

Hugs, squeezes and glomps Canada as he tries to run away.
treblecleff123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
*takes a very, very deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHA! Awesome! Now write one about fuzzy socks! (you know what I mean)

Treblecleff 3
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I laughed so hard! I loved this story! Can I do this in my school?
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Oh, AMERICA. You are so weird. 'It's because everyone loves ME!' :D ...Right. I'll take your word on that, America.

I loved the way you wrote this! It's very nicely presented. Thanks!

-ZemyxDexion
schnee-roza chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
lol! America does it again with his odd, made-up holidays. . But - but I do want my own 'Hug-a-blond(e) Hetalia Day!' That would be awesome. *chases after America, England, Nordics, ect., ect…
piratemaki chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I'm sure all my classmates are looking at me with a strange face. This was hilarious! That "holiday" sounds extremly fun, though, and I wish we had it here. But I doubt it seeing as how they are practically NO blondes here. Plus, no PDA. (laaameee.)

Amazing story! It was cute and hilarious.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
*laughs* Actually, my school has this sort of thing every Thursday, except we call it "Hug Day", the only day of the week where the teachers don't give a crap if you hug another student. *laughs again* Although, this would be fun to do at my school. Tell me when you guys set an official date for it, please! _ Oh, America... XD ~
The Nameless Stranger chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
lol no comments. Thank goodness i have dark hair!

''It's because everyone loves me!"

Yeah well done America you've found it again...#faceplam#
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
America has indeed lost it XD You made me laugh~ Omg I love this story!
Ms. Pufferfish chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Aw, man! I want this at my school XD hahaha

(It'd give me an excuse to glomp the cute German exchange student we have _~)

Hahaha, its was cute! :D