Reviews for Red, Black, Grey
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
HEEYYYYYYYYYY! about your cliffhanger ending.

I gotta watch the episodes faster!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Nicely done. I was wondering if anyone would write this alternative. Great job.
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Interesting imagery. I like how you use color to symbolize Michael slipping away.

Good job, but most of your "it's" should be "its." Other than that, well done-besides the obvious "ACK you killed Michael!" :)
Nikolaos chapter 1 . 9/16/2010

I have to admit i was never a big fan of Jesse. That was until he got real interesting and swore vengence...mwah ha ha haa...

Sorry, crazy side coming out.

Loving this AU, keep it coming.
Keiko Reine Frost chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
(1): This is 1 speaking. Normally I don't start out a review but my boss - *Loud wailing is heard in background; I rush by, my hands on my head as I screech*

(1): - only had the sanity to click the Review button before going completely, er -

(2): Berserk? *sounds of things being destroyed occur*

(1): Yep.

(2): You can't blame her. Michael did die.

(1): *Trying to console me nearby as I'm busy scratching at television with fingernails* He didn't flat out die. I mean, he -

(2): 'Final sigh'? What does that tell you, 1?

(1): That he may possibly be dead. Or that he thinks he is.

(2): Uh-huh. *Both turn to me, who is gnawing on computer keyboard in comfort*

(1): Boss, 2 might be right about this.

(Me): *Panicked breathing* Jesse Porter...Must...Die.

(Both): *Gulp*

(Me): *Pauses from eating keyboard to look calmly at the minions* I'm actually quite serious. The fangirls will by now have ripped Jesse to shreds. *as Jesse's cries of pain confirm his fate* You have to understand, Michael Westen can't die for the fangirls.

(1): So you're okay?

(Me): Eh, more or less. I actually liked this a lot. *As fangirls begin Mcichael's funeral* I'm favoriting it!

(Both): *Stare in disbelief*

Keep writing!

WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Gaaaack! Hold on, Michael! Ooooo! Ooooo! That Jessie. I could just give him such a smack! LOL!