Reviews for Chopper of Clara
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 56 . 9/2/2015
Oven, the 503 Error is finally over... For now. You can continue your work now.
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Pokemon in Chopper, right.
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
Chopper's first boss fight. Including his fight with Trinado too until in the Paper Chopper series.
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Chopper's first castle/dungeon. Yayness!
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 46 . 3/28/2015
Like father, like son... Remember Paper Chopper 2? Chopper's dad had to slay Silica's dad when he turned into a Nightmare Monster. Chopper slayed Kumakan to free him from Maquano's control.
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 45 . 3/13/2015
So... Next Chapter will explain how Chopper has to end one's misery. Poor kid. Though y'know, I thought Kumakan's and Maquano's armours look similar. Anyway, I suppose Chopper is gonna inherit Kumakan's Spectrum Sword once he defeats him... Can't Chopper summon some armour with the Spectrum Sword and become some sort of Spectrum Knight like a Makai Knight summons gold armour with his Garoken sword to become Garo the Golden Knight? Overall I'm full of intense excitement to Chopper fighting against Kumakan! :D
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
The First Level of this Story and with leaf-based enemies!
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
And so the adventure begins... I wonder why no one reviewed this story much?
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 42 . 1/12/2015
I wonder if this Sacred Weapon was The Sword of Light tempered into The Spectrum Sword?
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
Oooggghhh... Chopper's first mortal kill. Gee, this explains his fear of the dark power so much in a way.
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
If only Chopper has his own power, other than Kirby's, Mario's, Sonic's and Link's. Chopper should have energy blasts coming out of his hands or manifest armor, devices and weapons out of light.
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 34 . 9/19/2014
I'd like to see Chopper meet Link & Zelda, Olimar's crew & the Pikmin and finally, The Wonderful 101!
XIN chapter 34 . 9/8/2014
Can you have the hats from the Copy Abilities new like in the new Kirby games? Like the Ninja Ability; it's now a purple skullcap with a metallic star engraved forehead protector and there's a sheathed katana. And the Fighter Ability's red headband now has a yellow star in the middle and the ribbons on the end are shorter.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
Say... Will there be a story of Chopper gaining Unite Build-like powers like the Wonderful 101? I'm thinking of a unique Unite Morph for Chopper. How about Unite Bladed Bow (a bow with sharp blades on each end so it will be used as a double-end sword and can shoot arrows) along with Unite Shield Fist (a shield cross between a gauntlet glove to punch, block and defend against even the most lethal of projectiles) sound?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
Hey. Are you gonna do a Paper Chopper: Sticker Star after this?