Reviews for Chopper of Clara
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 5 . 5/25
Chopper's first boss fight. Including his fight with Trinado too until in the Paper Chopper series.
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 4 . 5/25
Chopper's first castle/dungeon. Yayness!
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 46 . 3/28
Like father, like son... Remember Paper Chopper 2? Chopper's dad had to slay Silica's dad when he turned into a Nightmare Monster. Chopper slayed Kumakan to free him from Maquano's control.
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 45 . 3/13
So... Next Chapter will explain how Chopper has to end one's misery. Poor kid. Though y'know, I thought Kumakan's and Maquano's armours look similar. Anyway, I suppose Chopper is gonna inherit Kumakan's Spectrum Sword once he defeats him... Can't Chopper summon some armour with the Spectrum Sword and become some sort of Spectrum Knight like a Makai Knight summons gold armour with his Garoken sword to become Garo the Golden Knight? Overall I'm full of intense excitement to Chopper fighting against Kumakan! :D
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 3 . 3/7
The First Level of this Story and with leaf-based enemies!
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 2 . 3/5
And so the adventure begins... I wonder why no one reviewed this story much?
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 42 . 1/12
I wonder if this Sacred Weapon was The Sword of Light tempered into The Spectrum Sword?
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
Oooggghhh... Chopper's first mortal kill. Gee, this explains his fear of the dark power so much in a way.
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
If only Chopper has his own power, other than Kirby's, Mario's, Sonic's and Link's. Chopper should have energy blasts coming out of his hands or manifest armor, devices and weapons out of light.
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 34 . 9/19/2014
I'd like to see Chopper meet Link & Zelda, Olimar's crew & the Pikmin and finally, The Wonderful 101!
XIN chapter 34 . 9/8/2014
Can you have the hats from the Copy Abilities new like in the new Kirby games? Like the Ninja Ability; it's now a purple skullcap with a metallic star engraved forehead protector and there's a sheathed katana. And the Fighter Ability's red headband now has a yellow star in the middle and the ribbons on the end are shorter.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
Say... Will there be a story of Chopper gaining Unite Build-like powers like the Wonderful 101? I'm thinking of a unique Unite Morph for Chopper. How about Unite Bladed Bow (a bow with sharp blades on each end so it will be used as a double-end sword and can shoot arrows) along with Unite Shield Fist (a shield cross between a gauntlet glove to punch, block and defend against even the most lethal of projectiles) sound?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
Hey. Are you gonna do a Paper Chopper: Sticker Star after this?
Boss-defeater451 chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
As long as the boss battle isn't interrupted, any boss battle is interesting. Of course, you shouldn't ask me about that subject, for I'm biased... *Points at name*

Anyway, good chopter. *Shot for pun* Nice jokes, and interesting scenes and... I've run out of things to say. Good story overall.

... And now I've absolutely run out of things to say, except previous sentence, except for previous words, except for the previous 'previous', except for the previous 'previous 'previous'', except for... You get the idea.
DonPianta chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Lol the Rocko's body is rock hard! *shot for ever because... Wtf Don*

"Facepalm facepalm facepalm!" Nazchi facepalmed.

I find it amusing that Chopper says everything that normally one would think... Aloud. :P

I realize this is my first review of this story, Mecha. I enjoy that you put a lot of effort into it! Curious to see how the rest goes. *forces you to get back to work*